More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by Shandy Shandy

What about the son? Or daughter?

They both have plans.

"Eeeeeeeee! Oh Daddy! Eeeeeeeeee! Oh God Daddy! Eeeeeee!" you squeal and writhe as the big man pulls your hair and fucks you hard, your orgasm building with each stroke of his thick cock.

"That's it girl! Squeal like a little sow!" he growls as he pounds into you, driving his meat deep into your wet velvet tunnel. "I'll teach you to mind me!"

"Yes Daddy! Eeeeeeeeeee! Oh God! Eeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh God Daddy fuck your little sow! Eeeeeeeee!" You push yourself back against his impaling cock, driving yourself closer and closer to coming, surrendering entirely to your role as the disobedient farmer's daughter.

"Oh God Daddy! Eeeeeeeeeeee! Oh God I'm Coming Daddy! Eeeeeeeeee! Oh Daddy! Eeeeeeeeee! OH DADDY!" you scream as your spasms begin, your overheated cunt convulsing and grasping his pounding meat. The sensations of his cock pistoning inside you and the delicious pain of your hair being pulled drives you mad with excitement, sending orgasm after orgasm chasing through you as you squeal.

Suddenly, your squeals are cut off, gagged by another thick cock roughly jammed into your soft gasping mouth. You roll your eyes up to see the farmer's son, his face taut with lust, holding your head and fucking your face. You suck at him eagerly, moaning around his meat, loving the sensation of being spitroasted ruthlessly by the two men.

"You got a soft little mouth," the farmer's son grunts as he thrusts his cock deep into you. You work your jaws, trying to swallow all of him, gagging and drooling as he pumps his meat in and out of your helpless mouth. Your body shudders with orgasm after orgasm, immensely excited by the relentless from the two strong men.

A movement catches your eye and you see that the farmer's daughter has peeled off her overalls and is pressing her pussy against Jack's helpless face. She holds onto the post and grinds against him, moaning with excitement, the sight driving you deeper and deeper into orgasmic bliss.

"Here I go!" shouts the farmer, and you feel his cock swell and pulse inside you, his hot seed drenching your clutching, milking cunt, as you gurgle happily around the cock in your mouth. He drives himself balls deep in you, tugging hard at your hair as he fills you with cream, the sensations of his spurting cock spurring yet another convulsive spasm in your shuddering body.

What now, farm girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)