More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by CelticKnots CelticKnots

What now, farm girl?

'Brother' takes a turn

"Hey, Dad," says the man pumping his cock in and out of your mouth, "think she's learnt her lesson yet?"

"Oh. Dunno. Maybe. Maybe not."

"Maybe if'n I 'told' her, too."

"Think she can learn somethin' from _you_ what I can't teach her?"

"Nah, Dad, jus' thinkin' maybe a little repetition might be in order. Y'know, t'really _drive_ that lesson home."

With the younger man's cock down your throat, you can't see the farmer's face but you can hear the grin in his voice, "G'on then, boy. Won't do no harm for her to hear it again from you. Even if it is with shorter words."

"Shit, Pa," the son replied as he pulled himself from your mouth, "'shorter words,' my ass. We gonna have ourselves one deep talk right here," he boasts as he moves around behind you. You next feel his hands grip your hips and then his cock is pushing up inside you. You groan as the third cock of the night starts fucking you.

You can now see the daughter who has turned around and is bent over, grinding her pussy into Jack's face, his face completely obscured by her waist. She has one arm reaching back to hold the top of Jack's head by his hair. From what you can see, she may be pressing against him so hard that she is grinding the back of his head against the post. She is obviously much more intent on her own pleasure to have any interest in what Jack may be feeling.

Meanwhile the farmer's son is doing his best to make your third fucking of the night to be the best. For all their banter, father and son have remarkably similar cocks, though the son seems intent on giving a more energetic pounding.

The daughter makes a sound of frustration and straightens upright. "Hope you gotta a better cock 'cause you can't eat pussy for shit," she spits with disgust. As she saunters towards you you finally see Jack. His face is flushed and he's gasping as if he hadn't been able to breath. Given the way she had his head pressed between her loins and the post, he likely hadn't been able to get a good breath until she moved away.

She plops down in front of you, legs splayed to either side. "Hope you got a better tongue than your beau," she says as she grabs the top of your head and pulls it between her thighs. "Now lick me! And you better make me cum!"

The brother starts pounding you all the harder, driving your face into his sister's crotch while she grinds her pussy against your mouth. You stick out your tongue and attempt to lick her as best you can while your body rocks from the pounding you're receiving.

"Yes-s-s-s-s!" The daughter hisses. "That's it! Keep licking! Make me cum. Make me cum. You better make me cum!" Over her voice you hear her brother grunting as he fucks you. "I had better cum before he does! You better make me cum first!"

You lick her pussy trying to find all the spots on her that you found feel good on you.

The daughter growls, "You don't wanna know what'll happen to you if you don't make me cum."

Who cums next? The daughter? The son? You?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)