More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Shandy Shandy

What happens next?

Daddy teaches you to behave

"I'm gonna learn you to mind me," the man says as he spanks you. "Can't be having you run off to the barn to rut like a sow because you got a fire in your pants. You hear me girl?"

"Yes Daddy," you whimper. "I'm sorry Daddy." You squirm on his lap, looking back over your shoulder, your face pleading with him. He looks back at you with a stern expression and spanks your ass again, pulling another yelp out of you.

"Since you like rutting so much, lets put that cooch of yours to work." He pushes you off his knees and stands, unbuckling his overalls. You kneel at his feet, trembling as you stare up at him. His overalls drop to his ankles and he lets his boxers fall after them. His stiff cock stands tall, a pair of heavy balls sagging below it. You bite your lip, your eyes wide in trepidation, looking up at him as he stares down at you, his eyes roaming over your lush body.

Thinking he wants you to suck his cock you lean forward, your hands touching his thighs, your mouth opening as you stare into his eyes. He reaches down and grabs your chin, shaking his head.

"Don't want your mouth girl. I'm gonna put out the fire in your cooch. Gonna teach you to mind your Daddy." He pulls you to your feet then turns you around, bending you over the hay bale.

"You like getting bred from behind, don't you girl? Like rutting like an animal. I want to hear you squeal like a sow. Come on girl, squeal for your Daddy." He grabs you hips and you feel his cock start to penetrate you. You moan as you arch your back and lift your ass in submission to him, then yelp as he slaps your rump again.

"I said squeal, you little sow. You want to rut in the barn like an animal, you can get treated like an animal." He drives his cock deep into you, filling your cunt, his heavy balls slapping against you. Obediently, you squeal as you feel his meat impale you, looking back over your shoulder at him as he starts to fuck you.

"Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy," you whimper as he pumps into you, interspersing your words with squealing whines, giving your best horny sow impression. He grabs your hair and pulls your head back, making you scream from the painful pleasure of it. You've always loved having your hair pulled during sex, and you can feel your arousal building with each stroke of his cock, and each squeal from your mouth.

What about the son? Or daughter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)