More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's the deal with the DVDs?

They're all lesbian porns

"Sapphic Sluts 7," "Clit Lickers 10," "Twisted Sisters 3," you see a trend here, looking at the DVDs in front of you. But you dare not say anything to Daisy as she smiles at you, waiting to have her pornos rung up. Does this mean something? Was her proposition all a joke?

Maybe, you think, she's bi. Maybe she's just currently in the mood for girl porn. Then again, if that's true, what good will you do her at her hotel tonight?

You're conflicted. You smile and repeat. "A bit after midnight tonight" just to confirm your earlier deal. Daisy shakes her head, incredulously, winks and heads out the door.

Well there's still no way you're not going to show up. But it could be a disaster of a night if Daisy isn't into you at all. You're confused. You could have sworn she was, and that things were going so well.

Now you feel like you need a plan. What to do?

It doesn't take long before you start to think of all the lesbians you know. What if... what if you showed up with a girl. That way you've got all your bases covered, and Daisy could have whichever one of you she wanted. Maybe if she chose the girl, you could watch. Maybe.

Of course that brings up the trouble of finding someone who'd be game for this sort of thing on short notice. You scan your mind. Anna... no, out of town. Sandy... works nights. Kari... not adventurous enough. You think and think and eventually narrow it down to two girls.

Sammie, a friend's younger sister. Cute and nerdy, with blue pixie hair and fairy tattoos running down her arm and back. You're not sure if she's lesbian or bi, but that doesn't matter too much.

Or Shareeka, the bartender at your favorite pub, a tough black girl, with killer abs, and long dreads. Once when having a long, boozy chat, she'd said "My favorite things in the world are whisky and white girls." If that's true, she'll do.

So you grab your phone.

Who do you call?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)