More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStag309 TheStag309

The Sun Rises

Theron, Orc Warrior

_Warning: Mature writing ahead containing , , NTR and other explicit themes- - - - - -

_

Life among the Orc tribes was a brutal one, constrained to the barren mountains under constant threat from the Empire and the dwarves who had made many of their homes within the mountains. For many Orcs like yourself fighting was a lifestyle and you and thenothers of your tribe had mastered the brutal martial arts of the Orc Warriors. Now after years of fighting and survival you've garnered enough support to form a warband of your own to raid and pillage for your tribe.

While not massive your warband consisting of 20 warriors including yourself is more than enough for an effective raiding party so long as you aren't going up against a castle or heavily fortified structure.

Your axe was sharpend and your men were ready to fight. Now all that remained was to choose your first target.

In the mountains to the north there was a small Dwarven settlement that would be ripe for the picking although the Dwarves were notoriously tricky and they knew the mountains better than you.

To the east lay a small valley that a clan of elves had taken residence in, this target would be much easier due to the low number of elves and the relative flatness of the valley left little area for any elven rangers to hide.

Where to?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)