More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheStag309 TheStag309

What's next?

The Elf Village

The elven village would be your first target. While it was true that the village may not give you much in the way of actual plunder outside of slaves and foodstuffs it was better to get your men tested in battle against an easier opponent before throwing them against something challenging.

It takes just a day for your small to make it to the outskirts of the village. There is not much place to put your forces where the elves can not see you but you hope that the small woods would conceal your until you began the attack.

As night fell upon the valley you readied your men for the . The air was thick with tension as 20 Orc warriors prepared for battle, each man readying himself to conquer and pillage. With a silent motion you gave the order to attack.

Like spectres in the night your forces approached the village with nary a sound other than their footsteps. The village itself was a rather sad sight, one large manor like house surrounded by smaller long houses and a handful of shacks with not even a wall to defend them. You were within smelling distance of the village when the alarm bells finally rang, likely a guard having finally seen your party moving in.

With a roar you picked up the pace, raising your axe high your party followed your lead as you entered the village. The fight was over before it even began, the pathetic and unorganized "town guard" were armed with poorly made spears and bows that hardly had the time to be raised before an Orc warrior was upon them.

Confused villagers would exit their homes only to be cut down by an axe or sword leaving the suvivors screaming in shock and fear as their "defenders" were slaughtered like cattle by a green horde.

You had to give credit where it was due, any sane person would have dropped to their knees and begged for mercy but not these elves. The men of the village seemed determined to fight back even as you cut down a score of them. By the time the feeble resistance was wiped out you were splattered with elven blood and had easily felled a dozen or more of the elven villagers.

There was however one place that had not yet been cleared out. The large house in the middle of the village had barred its doors even as the surrounding houses were pillaged and burned, the inhabitants either killed or taken prisoner.

"Theron, what shall we do with this one?" One of your warriors asked, Rask was his name was if you remembered correctly.

"We haven't cut down their doors yet but we could just burn it, we've taken more than enough slaves for the men to enjoy." He says a small grin on his face.

You had almost forgotten about that part if you were honest, you had lost yourself in the slaughter too much to pay attention to any taking. Looking around you saw your men enjoying themselves as they had their way with some of the elven women and even a few particularly feminine males.

You had no idea what was in the large house but it wasn't like there was any hurry.

"Cut down the doors, we'll take whatever or whoever is inside." You say finally.

Rask nods and tells a few men not currently preoccupied to get to work on the doors.

The doors do not last long under the axes of your warriors and you can hear the fearful cries of whoever is inside although you can not make anything out clearly over the sound of the shattering doors.

With one last swing of the axe the doors give way and you enter the house with two men at your back. Surprisingly two actually armed and presumably trained guards await you, both rush you as you enter with one breaking off the attack the warriors that accompany you.

Readying your axe you crouch low as the spearmen rushes you. Sidestepping his thrust you cut his side with your axe, the jagged metal cutting through the flimsy armor he wears and deep into his side. Not letting him have any reprieve you move to attack with a downward slash that nearly takes his arm off however he attempts a dodge still leaving a deep cut in his arm.

He thrusts his spear again only for it to be knocked away and with a quick swipe you slice the mans throat open ending the fight. He collapses as blood pours from his neck and you look back to your companions just in time to see them finish off their own combatant. Moving deeper into the house your sensitive ears pick up the sound of whimpering from the bedroom. Motioning your men to back you up you rear back and deliver a swift kick to the door.

The door comes apart with a crack and you enter the room to the sight of three cowering forms. A family by the looks of it and likely the rulers of the village if their house is anything to go by.

"S-stay back you beast! I-i won't allow you to hurt them." The male of the three says.

The man is trembling as he hold the knife in his hands with his family behind him. His wife and daughter cower in the corner behind him, his daughter seemingly just entering womanhood and his wife having devloped beautifully into a motherly figure.

"Then stop me elf." You say adding a bit of gravle to your voice.

Mustering whatever courage exists within his small body he rushes you with his knife.

He barely even gets close before you grab his wrist and squeeze hard enough to bring him to his knees, he tries to move his arm to no avail as your superior strength dominates him. You him to drop the dagger to the ground before kicking it away and tossing him to the ground. The pathetic elf makes himself small as you approach his wife and daughter.

What to do with them you wonder. It's been forever since you've had a good woman and what better way to cement your victory than taking the governors wife right in front of him and his daughter. You could just collar them and get a move on if your not feeling up to it though.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)