More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by girgash girgash

Who's the victim?

Therese the TA - Invention used against her for T&A

"Therese! What are you doing?!"

The feminine voice pierced the fugue I'd been in for--I don't know how long. All around me were boxes of paper, boxes of electrical supplies, tools, schematics, and furniture. A long sweaty lock of dark hair hung in front of my glasses, obscuring the source of the voice. I blew it out of the way with a quick puff of air. "I just cant find something," I panted.

Jennifer, Jenn to me and her friends, looked like I'd grown a second head. "What? What did you lose? I saw your bedroom too and--"

"Just a thing I've been working on," I let out in a hurry, straightening up fast. Jenn, with her cute blonde bangs and jaw-length bob looked around the room, she seemed to be wearing only an oversized Thrasher shirt and slippers.

Her eyes lingered on my large chest and I felt an uncharacteristic annoyance with her. I didn't care if the blonde bitch was bi, but she could have done a better job hiding it! Plus with looks like hers she doesn't need to be thirsting after her roommate. When she made her "big announcement" last month her boyfriend--ex-boyfriend now... Ugh nevermind. "Ok well it's almost 9am... just figured y'know, that I'd check on you."

I myself to calm, yeah. I was a little manic looking right then. "Thanks, Jenn. I'm good. It's just, it's a big deal I think." It was time's like these that I wished that I had gone to school for acting, instead of following STEM like my parent's wanted. But then I would never have found my passion...

Jenn stepped into my workshop, now turned upside down, and asked "do you need help?" God, she was sweet but I wish she was wearing pants and I wish she wasn't bi. Everything felt so awkward now... But I couldn't tell her about the device.

"No that's ok, maybe it's in my car or..." There could be no way I left it at the coffee shop. right? But when I saw that Robbie was in line behind me and saw the whole thing... No, no, no. This couldn't be happening.

"...Okayyy well I've got to get ready for class." She turned and worked so hard not to check me out in my tank top and shorts that I almost puked.

The device in question you wrapped around your neck like a choker. It emitted calibrated Delta and Theta waves at range that, when combined with the human voice, could override the subconscious. It was extremely cutting edge and extrememly dangerous. Once I had done enough tests and reproduced the device I would have been able to publish it and patent it for therapy and similar treatment. The Cognitive Override Device (The CORD for short) was definitely missing.


I dressed in a new tank top, light pink in color, with a light flannel and ripped jeans. With myself showered, fed, cat-napped, and made-up my first stop was the campus cafe where I had tested the device. No luck. Dejected, I sipped my iced coffee and began the trek to the Halls of Science. I did have school stuff to do, after all. The thought had just begun to form in my mind that maybe, just maybe, somebody had stolen it when-

"Hey!" a familiar voice from behind me, "Nice ass!' Followed by Robbie's stupid fucking chuckle.

I froze, enraged and embarrassed. My fists balled up and I whirled on him. "Fuck off, dick!" I almost added another rebuff of his threesome offer but I remembered he wasn't Jenn's guy anymore.

"Hey! Hey!" he put his hands up in mock defense before fiddling with his scarf. A scarf? This time of year? "You always thank a man for complimenting your ass."

"Huh?" had he just said something?

"I said, nice ass." He looked at me, expectantly for a moment.

And another moment later I responded. "Thanks." Rolling my eyes and turning to walk. His stupid. Fucking. Chuckle.

I could hear him keep pace behind me. What the fuck was wrong with him?

"Your ass has a great shape."

"Thanks." I tried to pronounce the period at the end of the word.

"It is so big and so tight."

"Thank. You. Robbie." I growled.

"Put more swing in your hips when you walk, slut."

"Huh?" I asked again. I could have sworn he said something.

Then there was the fucking goddamned chuckle again. "Nice. Nice."

"Thanks, Robbie." Voice dripping with venom. "Now go away. Thanks."

I always thank men when they compliment my butt but the fact that it was Robbie was pissing me off so hard. I made sure to keep rolling my hips and swinging my butt side to side. I'm sure he looooved that--proven when he said, "No thanks, I'm having a nice time watching you walk. Your big juicy peach of an ass swings so enticingly."

Disgusting. "Jesus Robbie, thank you now leave me alone!" I whirled on him again and he said something that I didn't catch. I changed my mind and decided to keep walking after I gave my butt a hard smack.

Robbie matched pace next to me. "No I don't think so, Jenny's hot but you're the full package. Big tits, gorgeous face, gym bunny, genius and an amazing ass."

I was going to slap him while we walked but first I growled another "Thank you." Would he please stop complimenting my ass? And where had that come from? He's never been a gentleman but that's was some disgusting male bullshit. Furious, I continued to stammer. "My breasts er body are--if you ever, ever say anything like that to me again--but who the fuck do you--"

"Stop and face me."

I stopped and let my fury roar, facing him and I began to absolutely excoriate the creep. "If that's how you think of women, you pig," I spat, "no wonder your ass got dumped." But he wasn't listening, just staring straight down my top. The fucking nerve! And his fucking chuckle! "Eyes up here, fuckboy!" I shouted.

He grabbed at his scarf again. "Keep your tone sweet and voice low right now."

I blinked for a moment, confused before continuing. I wasn't going to let this son of a bitch treat me like meat, but since we were in public right now I'd be sure to sound sweet and speak softly. "Robbie," I continued with a coo, "leave me alone. I hate you, Jenn hates you, everybody hates you." I made sure to keep my tone soothing and friendly--

"Fix your posture and clothes to show off your fat titties."

--but his silence spoke volumes. Fuck him, staring right at my fat titties-er boobs while I pulled my top down some and fixed my bra for maximum support. "Wait," I just got a good look at the scarf around his neck, "that's my scarf, turd. Where did you get--" and as I snatched it away my jaw fell open and my eyes flew wide. Around his neck was my invention, the CORD. Had he used it on somebody yet? But before I could snatch it he--

"Let me keep it!"

--didn't say anything. Fuck! What was I supposed to do. It's not like I could get it back now, it was practically his. "Robbie, you don't know what that does. You... you really shouldn't have it." I said the way I would calm a toddler. It could be very dangerous in the wrong hands. He only chuckled in response.

"Walk with me back to your house."

"Robbie, you bastard. How did you get that?" He turned and began walking back in the opposite direction so I swung my hips after him. Maybe I could get him to put it back in my lab.

"Oh this?" he held out the CORD on his neck and chuckled again. I fucking hated that damn laugh of his. "Well I stole it from your house. I snuck in last night after I saw you use it to get free mocha whipped cream and stole it."

It all made perfect sense. He _had _seen me yesterday. Hopefully he hadn't figured out how to use it yet. "Robbie you--"

"Call me Daddy. And make your tits wiggle more when you walk from now on."

"Daddy you need to be careful with that. It's-it's still experimental." I pulled my shoulders back and began to put more bounce in my step.

"Oh? It seems to work just fine." Oh shit. "Already got a couple of my professors to pass me no matter what." Shit. "And I'm invited to lecture next week at the student union." Shit, did it work on groups? Focus, Therese! "And I got like six girls to be my happy little booty-calls. See?" he held up his phone and started scrolling through pictures of girls in athletic wear looking bored or annoyed in various states of undress. I recognized them a bit and the place the were in...

"Wait, Daddy. Is that the campus gym?"

"Haha yeah. Looked for you there first.

With horror I realized what he probably intended. I needed to get home, barricade my door--wait! I grabbed my phone and began to dial Jenn "Give me that." and gave it to him. I swear he was about to say something but I couldn't be sure.

"Look Daddy, please just don't use that. I know you're angry with me because you think I made Jenn break up with you but I didn't." I paused my breathy pleading here, realizing I was sort of about to throw Jenn under the bus.

He giggled the whole time. "Oh you don't want me to use it on you? Well I was thinking of making you my hot cumdump and embarrass yourself as a total slut." The way he looked me up and down as I swung my booty and boobies curdled my blood. I was not some piece of cheap meat!

"Oh no..." I had no idea if the CORD would work on me. I needed to be careful and listen for any suggestions he might give. I hadn't tested it enough. I didn't know what it would feel like to receive a suggestion from it. We were getting close to my house now and I needed to think of a way out of this fast.

"Don't be scared. Put your hand down my pants and massage my dick all the way into your house." I was beginning to panic, but started to calm myself as I snaked one delicate hand down his jeans and found his sweaty dick, half-hard in his boxers. Okay, I reasoned, if he was going to use it on me he would have already, right? "Mm, that feels good, slut."

"Fuck you, creep." I cooed at him while leading him by the pecker.

"You always identify yourself as a slut, whore, or bimbo. Is there something you'd rather I call you?"

"Yeah, Bimbo would be nice. Or Whore? Honestly, I have no idea how Jenn ever saw anything in such a rude ass- a- Daddy." He was getting hard now and it was getting tough to move my hand around in his tightening jeans.

"Oh, I think Jenn has had a change of heart," he snickered humping my hand up the front walkway to my home. "You can talk at whatever tone you want now."

"You didn't!" I felt fury rise in my jiggling chest. I wasn't sure what to expect so I hesitated with one hand on the doorknob and the other on _his _knob. He gave me a Cheshire grin, chuckling like the fucking fuck he was.

"You always greet Jenn when you get home with a deep passionate kiss and a hard slap on the ass. Now open the door."

I opened the door and immediately released his thick cock. "Jenn?" I called out.

"In here!" I heard from the kitchen. I wiggled and jiggled across the hall and around the corner only to stop in my tracks. There was Jenn at the stove wearing an apron and nothing else. She was stirring a pot of something that smelled wonderful but was balanced on one foot. The other leg was perched up high on the counter and as Jenn attended to the stove she was shaking and jerking her ass around. "Hiii!" she beamed over her shoulder.

"Jenn..." was all I could say as I rushed over to her and slapped her hard on her exposed derriere.

"Oh!" was all she let out before I'd her lips onto mine and stuck my tongue deep within her mouth. For a long moment we made out, her ass grinding on my leg before I released her.

"What has he done to you?!"

"Oh whoops! I was twerking again wasn't I. I'm never going to break that habit."

"What? No no Jenn, it's about Daddy..."

"Who?"

"Me."

I just stood there in stunned silence as Jenn squealed in delight, like it was Christmas fucking morning, and ran over to give him the most ludicrously sexual kiss I'd ever seen. Robbie's hands roamed over her body, groping her tight tush and probing deeper. He winked at me.

"Good god no..."

"Oh Robbie-pooh! I didn't know you would be back so soon but I'm so glad you are, though! I'm making--"

"Shut up and get back to cooking, bitch."

"Right away, my love!" She tittered and beamed, scurrying back to the stove. Robbie motioned for me to follow him with his head and... well I didn't know what else to do. Clearly this had to stop.

In the living room he sat down on my couch and patted the cushion next to him. "Come talk with me."

I approached, obviously, and sat down next to him, making sure we didn't touch. God, I could still see the outline of his boner. "You sick fuck. What did you do to her?"

"Something entirely different than what I'm going to do with you. Now, you don't sit in my presence, only kneel and present yourself like the fuckmeat I'm going to use you for. Do nothing to hurt me or stop me in any way and always do what I tell you."

I briefly considered kneeling on the couch before determining that fuckmeat would probably get on the floor, so I slid off and shoved my chest up and towards Robbie's appreciative gaze. "What?" I said after a long silence.

"Just enjoying the view, Whore. Show me your tits."

I doffed my shirt and tank top before unhooking my bra. "No, you said 'now' like you were going to say something, Daddy. I assume you were going to tell me about how you were going to use the CORD for more evil pervy bullshit" I practically spat.

"Oh right well yeah there's that. Take my cock out with your mouth, why don't you? Haha, nice. Yeah so I used it at the gym and I made Jenn in there into the perfect girlfriend. School stuff yada yada--ohh that's better. Go ahead and slap yourself with my cock for a minute. Oh my god nice. Ahem! Uhh right so then I found you and-"

The whole time he'd been talking I humored him by working on freeing his hard dick from his pants. The button was pretty difficult but then unzipping with my teeth was easy. I scrunched my face up in disgust as I nuzzled my face into his fly and onto his hard member, pulled down his boxers with my lips, careful not to snag him with my teeth, until his erection was free. Then, rolling my eyes at his ridiculous request, I began whacking myself across the cheeks and brow with his large bell-head. But when he mentioned _me _I had to interrupt. My mind was at stake.

"Just please *whack* don't use it *whack* on me, Dadmmd," I'd accidentally gotten it in my mouth as I spoke and was revolted at my mishap.

He just laughed and laughed, god I was fucked. Finally, "You don't want me to use it on you?"

"Of course not *whack* dip-...Daddy." Whack!

"Ok I won't. Titfuck me and make it pornographic."

"Jesus..." I hefted my big jugs up onto either side of his cock, unhappy about the dabs of precum all over my face and began to pump. "Mhh ohh mmmh ooohh yes, Daddy." I had to make it pornographic after all.

"Oh fuck yeah, you dumb brainy Bimbo." He began to buck his hips and fuck my tits back.

"Oh yeaaaah Daddy fuck my tits, I'm just your dumb brainy Bimbo. Mmh fuck oh-" He put his finger over my lips and shushed me so I reverted to quietly moaning as though I enjoyed this and were playing it up for an audience. Ugh.

"Shush." And again his length began violating my cleavage. "I wont use it on you, but you're going to have to earn that from me. First, tomorrow get as many of your most respected male professors and classmates to cum on your tits as you can. Once your tits and face are totally soaked in cum go to the main office and drop out of school. Don't clean up and happily brag about what you did to anybody who asks. Then come back here and get ready, I've got something special planned for all that jizz and my new fuck pets. Tonight, throw out all of your clothes that aren't sexy and buy yourself some maid uniforms and ... I dunno sexy scientist clothes or something. Then devote yourself to being my personal maid and making your device more powerful for me. Help me test it on other hot bitches and... I dunno anything else I come up with later. Huff... Ok?"

The thought of those things were absolutely terrible. The idea of humiliating myself like some brain-dead set of tits for fucking to all of my classmates and professors was too much to bear. But then dropping out of school? I would have protested and maybe cried but I was stuck giving this pornographic titfuck so I simply nodded quietly as he pounded my knockers with his big dick, looking for all the world like I was having the time of my life. Maybe I should have gone to school for acting...

"Good... girl..." his breathing was getting heavy and his cock was throbbing like a hose. "Cum when ... I cum on you and... oh fuck... cum when I FUCK YOU!"

Suddenly he tensed and I, in classic porno fashion prepared to look terribly surprised when he came. And boy did he cum. there were ropes and ropes of his sticky splooge and the moment they hit my chin and nose I lost it. "AAAaahh ohhhhhfff!" I tried to speak but I came so hard, I was shocked. Salty cum hit my lips and I inadvertently swallowed even as another spurt shot right up my nose. He pushed me off and began pumping an inordinate amount of spunk all over my heaving tits. It was all I could do not to pass out.


Upon my recovery, I gazed up from the floor at his satisfied smile. Leering at me like I was some kind of toy. "Jenn? Come in here there's a mess I need you to lick up and you," he wasn't laughing now, "lose the pants, bend over the couch and beg me to fuck you like the dumb bitch you are.""Doncahme a bitch," I mumbled as I wobbled to my feet and Jenn pranced her naked ass into the room. "Imma sluh... slut."

"You sure are."

Fuck, I really should have just gone to school for acting.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)