More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Therock99 Therock99

What happens when you meet Jones?

There seems to be a clerical error

When you arrive at the Headmistress office, you are told to take a seat outside as the teacher that you told about your issue went into the office as you do so. You don't sit for long before another woman comes out and looks at you before saying. "Mr Doe, come on in." You get up and walk into the office as you take a seat opposite a large desk. The teacher that you first spoke to leaves the room as what you guess is the Headmistress takes a seat at the desk.

"Hello, I am the headmistress of this school, my name is Miss Jones and I don't understand why you have been brought here." She pulls out the paperwork for your enrolment here as she looked it over as she shakes her head. "It seems like someone has checked the female box instead of the male box when filling this form out."

"So you can fix it as it's not my fault, I shouldn't even have to do this stupid thing nevermind be at an all girls school for it." You say in a huff as you can't believe that this is what is happening. The headmistress doesn't look too happy with what you say and you can't help but be a little intimidated by her stare. You hide it well or at least you think you are when she picks up a phone and looks at you. "Go wait in the waiting area, I will see if I can sort this."

You go and wait in the waiting area of the office and about fifteen minutes later, Miss Jones's secretary tells you to go back in. Miss Jones signals for you to take seat before she starts. "There is a problem with you joining a boys reform school, there isn't any space. As normal there is more boys needing reformed than girls and no school has space for you." You look at the headmistress and smirk as you think you may have a way out of this. "So that means I don't have to go to any?"

"Well if you want to go to jail than sure, otherwise you have to stay here and follow all of the rules of this school." You are shocked, this was a girls school, he knew that they were different from the stories he has heard and he didn't know what he would have to do. "How is that fair on me? I am a guy and I have to go to an all girls school." She sits back as she picks up the phone. "Well, Mr Doe maybe if you weren't such a troublemaker than you wouldn't be here. so what will be it, here or jail?" She starts to get ready to type in a number.

So do you pick to stay here or go to jail?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)