More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

There's still room for an ENF story during a pandemic...

Sydney stretched out on her towel and readjusted her sunglasses, the sun's rays beating down on her bikini-clad body.

Sydney's manager had got her out of dodge just before the lockdown began. She had spent the last few weeks on her own at his private lodge deep in the forest, with the promise to send him regular pictures to add to her growing portfolio.

The blonde girl had become rather talented with a camera during lockdown; experimenting with different settings and filters, snapping seductive photos of herself in sexy lingerie, fresh from the shower in a towel...and sometimes nothing at all!

Sydney enjoyed her photoshoots. They allowed her to temporarily forget all the troubles of the world and bury herself in heady erotica. The young actress would be whimpering with anticipation by the end of the shoot, and the moment the camera was cast aside, Sydney would thrust her hand deep inside herself, digging her fingers deeper until an orgasm violently erupted between her legs, a moan ripped free from her lips and sweat clung to her flawless, pale skin.

A cold shower to cool off would usually bring about another overwhelming wave of ecstasy; her legs would weaken and Sydney would collapse to the floor of the stall, energy draw from all corners of her body to explode onto her hands and leave her small, naked frame weak and momentarily crippled.

It was lucky that it was summer; the patio was a perfect sun trap. Perspiration clung to her skin, her pale flesh sparkling under the sun. Lying on her back, Sydney reached behind her and untied her bikini. She slipped her arms out and tossed the garment aside, allowing her large breasts to breathe. Slipping her fingers inside her the other half of her outfit, Sydney pulled it down her legs and kicked it away, so that she was lying naked.

The young model adjusted her position as her skin continued to bronze. If Sydney wasn't in such an isolated location, she would never have done this!

xxx

The photographer nearly fell out of the tree. His long-range lens had been focused on Sydney Sweeney, snapping shot after shot of her bikini-clad body. He had NOT expected her to shed her swimsuit completely!

As Sydney began to doze, her huge chest began to gently rise and fall. The photographer crept closer through the forest, noticing how there wasn't a follicle of hair on her body! His camera snapped frantically...he could make a fortune from these!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)