More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

There's Freedom in Friendship, by JerkGently

“What a weird title.”

“Well Gina, it is from JerkGently.”

“Who?”

“The sissy guy.”

“Oh, that explains it. So we aren't reading that one?”

“Disappointed?”

"N-No! Why would I want to read about some stupid sissy!”

“Good, because this time we are reading "There's Freedom in Friendship, by JerkGently.”

“Hm, ok, so it's a girl protagonist, that's a positive. The premise sounds kinda lame tough.”

“I suppose after the dystopian hell of Sissy, this does come across as rather mundane.”

“Alright Marcie! Time to bitch about dumb boring stuff!”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Aku no Hana”

“Marcie, these aren't words.”

“Just a manga this story reminds me of. There is quite a bit of thematic overlap.”

“So what you are saying...is that Jerk ripped something off!”

“Oh no, not at all, it is just the core theming that's...”

“RIP OFF!”

“I regret saying anything.”

“This is the story of Stacy, a nerd who becomes friend with two other nerds.”

“Is it really fair to call her a nerd, Gina?”

“She hangs around nerds, she is a nerd.”

“Is that how it works?”

“Yes. Anyways, for some bizarre reason Stacy likes these two nerds.”

“Peter and Mark for the record.”

“And starts doing sexy stuff with them.”

“It begins fairly harmless, but quickly devolves into a downward spiral of depravity.”

“Yeah, you might even get fooled into thinking its cute at first, but not for long.”

“Unlike Sissy, which starts guns blazing, this one eases the reader into its setting.”

“Well, there is the first chapter that pretty much already fucking tells you everything you need to know.”

“Yes, we are starting in medias res before moving back in time. A rather cheap narrative device as far as I am concerned. At the very least that point was reached relatively quickly.”

“So, are we actually summarizing the plot this time or just make vague nods to it?”

“Hmm...you could try.”

“Nah. I'm not sure what it is with Jerk and his stupid stories, but this shit is fucking hard to summarize. We stopped around chapter 60 and Stacy has gone through all kinds of shit by then.”

“Most likely the episodic nature of the storytelling is to blame for this. I'm actually surprised that JerkGently manages to keep up the tension so well, despite of it.”

“You kinda want to see just how fucked up things will get in the end. Chapters are also relatively short.”

“Lets see...it is ultimately a coming of age story that is about Stacy finding her place in the world. Can't we all relate to that?”

“Wow, Marcie! That's sound really fucking boring! Why exactly are we reading this again?”

“Because it's interesting.”

“It...is. For some bizarre reason I don't understand. I don't like things I don't understand.”


_It made her so happy to think of all the pleasure she could bring to these darling, innocent creatures. The genuine, beautiful souls which the rest of her shallow-minded sex simply wouldn’t give a chance. Stacy was filled with all this golden, ambivalent grace: Pride in herself as the slut they so needed,

“You can definitely see a thematic overlap with Sissy here. Both Stacy and Jesse have an inherent desire to please. In Stacy's case it seems even more obsessive.” “Why is everything a thematic overlap with you?”

“Well, excuse me for wanting to do this properly.”

“Oh, screw this! We should talk about the pictures!”

“Hm yes, for this story the author decided to use images. They are all rather tasteful, actually.”

“This is how its done. Take note, Dickgirl guy! Even tough the girl is a 6/10 at best.”

“Harsh. And that was the wrong form of though again, Gina.”

“How the fuck can you even tell?”

“But I agree. I am not one to comment on others looks, but I think JerkGently used an ah...average looking model on purpose. Stacy is all things considered a rather average person.”

“Average? The slut is a freaking nympho with a submission fetish!”

“Yes, but the take away here is that this can happen to anyone. Unlike Jesse, Stacy wasn't cultivated from birth towards that role. She led for all sense and purpose a normal life.”

“Stop overanalizing this shit. What about the nerds? Do you like them?”

“I do think they fulfill their role properly, but the focus is so heavily on Stacy, that I'm not terribly invested in them. I definitely cared more about Betsy in Sissy.”

“Well they are both nerds and guys, so, yeah not particularly high on my like list.”

“Oh, but don't get me wrong. JerkGently still managed to give them both a somewhat distinct feeling.”

“Yeah Peter has a big dick and Mark doesn't.”

“That is...not what I was going for.”

“Who cares. Anything else to add?”

“Oh, yes, we have to talk about the title.”

“We do?”

“Yeah, because to be honest, it kinda sucks.”

“Woah, ok, wasn't expecting that.”

“From all the stories we featured, it might be my least favorite title ever.”

“I call bullshit. What about “You want to her in a brutal way?”

“That one is kinda fun in a cosmic sort of way.”

“Ok...but surely these fucks who put their own names into their titles are worse. Like Sarckle. Also where the fuck is my Halloween story, Sarckle? You lazy fuck!”

“Eh, the missed pun in the title is...unfortunate, but all things considered its not that bad.”

“Oh, I know! The whiny bitch who used two question marks in the title!”

“Alright, maybe it isn't as bad as that one, but it is still pretty bad, you have to agree with me here.”

“No? Isn't it just your average pretentious title?”

“Hardly. For starters what does it even stand for?”

“Uh...seems pretty self explanatory to me, Marcie.”

“Yes, at first glance it alludes to the friendship between Stacy, Peter and Mark. But...it doesn't feel like it really touches the hearth of the story. The friendship is important of course, but it serves more as a catalyst. Just the first push to set Stacy on that dark path of hers.”

“Ok...very interesting and all.”

“It just feels wrong. Like a first draft that made it into the final product. JerkGently should had it called “A Slut in the 21nd century”, or something like that.”

“Maybe it will come into play later, Marcie. Maybe Stacy will be saved from a dungeon by her friends and then the final line in the story will be “I guess there really is freedom in friendship!”

“That sounds remarkable idiotic.”

“Yeah, fuck you too.”

“Anyways that was my main grievances with this. The story itself is very strong in its theming and prose. And of course the grammar is just as frighteningly impeccable as always.”

“meh, it was ok. Didn't exactly get off to it.”

“Oh, you didn't masturbate to it?”

“Obviously not. Last time was full of gay shit. This time there is no gay shit at all. I hate it!”

“Hm, if it gives you any consolation. I couldn't masturbate to it either.”

“Oh? You did get off to the sissy story right?”

“Yes, because I liked Jesse's and humiliation. There really isn't anything like this in here because Stacy is so into all of it.”

“Guess that means Jerk got worse, haha!”

“Actually this one predates Sissy. And I do think Sissy is the better story, so if anything JerkGently is on the right track with his writing.”

“Oh for fucks sake Marcie, do you have to ruin anything?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)