More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Thena (MCU/Eternals)

Played by Angelina Jolie, Thena is a Warrior Eternal, put on Earth by the Celestial, Arishem, to protect the life on Earth from the Deviants. Living on Earth for millions of years, traces of Thena and her fellow Eternals can be found all over Earth's history. Like all Eternals, Thena is able to manipulate cosmic energy. Thena specifically is able to manipulate it into becoming weapons. But a standout trait that Thena has that her fellow Eternals don't is that she suffers from Mahd Wy'ry. Mahd Wy'ry is a psychological condition in which an Eternal, due to their long lives and many memories, begins to forget which time they are in. Essentially, having past and present bleed into one another from their perspective (Though in reality, Mahd Wy'ry is a result of the Celestial Mind Wipe wearing off, causing an Eternal to start reliving their previous lives). This in turn makes Thena a danger to others, potentially lashing out, thinking that she is in a fight. After having been afflicted with Mahd Wy'ry, Thena was left under the supervision of her close friend Gilagamesh, who would be strong enough to handle her if she tried to attack. Thena would spend the rest of her time on Earth living with Gilamesh in the Australian Outback until the Emergence began. Currently, Thena resides within the Domo, alongside Makkari, Druig, Pip the Troll, and Eros.

Despite all her strength, skill, and experience. It seems that not even Thena can avoid ending up nude and embarrassed.

How shall Thena end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)