More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens next?

Their Dad, Big Ed

Ben froze as he recognized the voice of their father, Edward Porter, but everyone called him Big Ed. He was 6’ 6” tall and close to 300 pounds. No one called him fat though, he was just thick, strong, and hairy. Ben remember watching him move a car that had parked too close to them once. His dad was pissed and picked up the end of the car and shoved it out of the way.

“Get the fuck off your sister Ben. You know better than that. The women in this house are mine to do with what I want and if you think you can fuck my woman you are wrong.” He had moved over to where Sue still kneeled on the bed, panting in lust, her open pussy waiting for a cock.

Ed pushed Ben out of the way and unzipped his trousers, pulling out his enormous, hard cock. Ben was amazed at how big his Dad was. Ben knew his own cock got big as it swelled, but his Dad was just huge all the time. Even jutting out of his pants he must have been eight inches long, and the fat cockhead looked like a fist. He moved up to Sue and pulled her back onto his cock, drilling her pussy with his enormous erection.

Sue let out a low moan of pleasure as her Father mounted her, driving his cock to the balls in the tight pussy of his daughter. “I was going to wait a while longer before I fucked you Sue, but since you are fucking your brother I guess you are ready. Do you like big cocks Sue?"

“Yes, Dad I love a big cock in my pussy, give it to me hard.”

He turned to look at Ben, “Son, what are you waiting for, fill her mouth with your cock while I fuck her tight, young pussy”.

Ben laughed as he had not even thought about that. He was just standing there masturbating as his dad fucked his sister. Ben slid up in front of Sue. Her face showed nothing but the pleasure she was getting from her Dad’s huge cock fucking her. He slipped his cock into her mouth and she hungrily began to suck him off.

Her dad was really hammering her pussy, and Ben helped steady her against his father's hard thrusting.

“Damn, daughter you are one good fuck. I’m about to blow my load.”

Ben was not far behind him and both men thrust into Sue and ejaculated big loads. Sue’s pussy took her dad’s big cum shot, while her brother filled her mouth with jizz. She swallowed Ben’s load as she climaxed on her dad’s big cock thrusting into her tight pussy.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)