More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens next?

Ed, his dad, wants to talk with Ben

Ben pulled out of Sue’s mouth and she collapsed forward on the bed, exhausted from the hard fucking her dad had given her. Ben could see his father’s eyes take in his cock as it swelled bigger after being sucked off by his sister.

“We need to talk Ben. Put that thing away and meet me in my study,” said Dan. He zipped up his own softening cock and left the room. Ben looked over at the exhausted Sue and said, “What the hell just happened? What’s he want to talk with me about.”

Sue answered, “No idea, but you two have worn me out. Get out of here and let me take a little nap.

Ben got dressed and did the best he could to put his hard cock away. He finally settled for putting it down the left leg of his jeans. The large bulge was hard to miss but he didn’t have much choice. When his dad asked it was really an order. He walked into the study and his dad was typing away, he looked to be sending an email.

He swiveled his chair around to see Ben and said, “To be clear your cock gets bigger each time you ejaculate?”

“Yeah, and over the past year it's been getting bigger and I can go more times. I usually just give up after six or seven times. I could keep going.”

“OK, well that’s what I just told the Institute. You have a unique gift that runs in our family. Some of the men are hyper copulators like you. You will need to go to the institute and participate in their program to assess your gift. My second cousin Ricky runs the place and he will want to see you as soon as he can. It has been almost thirty years since a this phenomenon has been seen.”

“What phenomenon?”

“Hyper-Copulation, like you have been exhibiting. What is called a swelling cock in the vernacular.”

“I thought I was the only guy who did this. I felt kind of weird actually.”

“Yes, as I said it's very rare. A gift you will use to help the family.”

“How will I help the family?”

“You will find out at the institute.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)