More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brevdravis brevdravis

Should we...

Theatrical Trailer (May contain spoilers)

This Trailer has been Rated M for completely misleading. Watching this will spoil the best parts of the story, but in a way that makes the story seem completely different and you'll be wondering when they're gonna get around to it.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrMLMV6E4CM) Trailer Music- Cry Little Sister, Gerard McMann (Marilyn Manson has been un-personed by Google.)

Black screen:

We see a long helicopter shot of the Pacific Coast Highway, cutting to a picture of a small cabin, finally to a van door.

The door slides open, and a booted foot drops onto the ground while a deep BWAAAAAAH sounds.

Black Screen:

A quiet Male voice speaks.

"Why do people play games in the first place?"

A young man looks at a young woman with an owl beret. She stares back at him evenly.

"Because it's how humans deal with things they don't understand." She speaks evenly, her voice a quiet alto.

CHYOA PROUDLY PRESENTS:

From the Creator of Quiet Streets...

And the Studio that brought you The Gamer

BIG VFX Shot of A Minotaur backhanding a hydra into a wall and roaring madly, while a deep BWAAAAAH plays again.

"The problem is..." the woman's voice continues over a black screen. The music begins to quietly swell. "Some Games you aren't supposed to win."

A quiet pan shot Of our heroes, a young man with spiky hair, a beautiful redhead, a pair of gorgeous blondes, a short haired blonde with a beret. They all look into the middle distance and concentrate hopefully.

"You did make a choice..."

A shot of Brent falling down a hill, A shot of Brent swinging an axe with an intent look on his face, a shot of a woman lowering her swimsuit while looking over her shoulder seductively, and a short of two women kissing passionately.

The Shot suddenly snaps to a wild haired woman with black and gold streaked hair, holding an apple and grinning. The screen goes black again.

"Tick Tock, tick tock... Limited time offer..." The woman's voice speaks, quiet, and with a hint of menace to it.

Shot of a woman punching Brent in the face, shot of Morgan Freeman smiling, Shot of Brent looking up into the sky as his face is illuminated with a shocked look.

The music builds to a shot of a phonebooth flying through the sky, followed by an arrow flying past Brent's face, a rain of machinegun bullets bounce of an embankment as Brent drops into it with a gorgeous woman in his arms.

THIS SPRING

A shot of a ballista firing a huge projectile which explodes against a tree, followed by a shot of six women splashing each other in a pool, nearly naked, followed by a shot of Brent being lunged on and attacked by three women simultaneously.

From Pretentious Writer Brevdravis

The music continues to swell defiantly.

A shot of a man in armor falling down a cliff, followed by a shot of a shot of Brent and a woman in a shower with her hands all over his back, Followed by a shot of woman with a pistol doing a carthwheel and firing rapidly, followed by a shot of Brent drunk, and holding a gun in his hand.

"I still don't understand what's going on..." Brent's voice whispers quietly.

"Just don't ask any questions..." a soft woman's voice that we haven't heard before speaks.

A light sound resonates.

A shot of a woman with a cigarette and hawk wings blowing a cloud of smoke and then asking, "Do you need a walkthrough at this point, or can you take it from here?"

The sound resonates LOUDLY. The strings rise defiantly. The choir swells!

The cast is listed, and we swiftly shuffle through hero shots of each of the main characters, none of them named, but we all recognize the faces on display. Mostly B-list, but a few names stand out.
The camera pans over a small island, and a ship setting sail as a woman stands on a hilltop overlooking the sea.

"Whoever gets picked next time will just fuck it up, don't WORRY about it so much..." The sinister woman's voice speaks over the shot as we close in on the face of the woman overlooking the sea, and soft tears streaming down her face.

The Camera pans back to see a vision of a cliff with fighter jets flying across, blasting away at other jets as they arc back and forth while explosions detonate across the screen.

"But sometimes... a little nudge in the right direction can change... everything."

The Screen Goes Black

A SPECIAL HELL

Now playing exclusively on Chyoa

Another Trailer (Good time to get Popcorn!)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)