More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Foolish Foolish

Where to next?

The world of Noren and an overview of the races

The world was created by Kronos in order to hold a prosperous world for his son's to grow and prosper. Kronos used 4 goddesses he had enslaved to bare his sons and a race of each of the goddess meant to serve their every need. But the goddesses revolted and locked him away before he was done, leaving the lesser races incomplete and humanity in chaos. Only after the seal was broken after 4000 years did humanity realize it's true purpose once again.

Humans are the smartest of the races being the direct sons of Kronos. Being an all male race they rely on other race to reproduce. Every human is skilled ian something different and being one of the physically strongest races while still being the second most powerful magic users makes them clearly the superior race of Noren.

Goblins-a short and plump race of green foragers, they lived in tiny villages and collected berries and mushrooms. No concept of society and they are all free to do as they please but they are fairly peaceful. Based of the goddess Dryenta. A cunning thriving little trickster god who Kronos kept insanely fertile, birthing liters of humans instead of just one or two.

Orcs-an honor bound warrior based on war, war and more war. A truly savage race that is constantly on the move raiding elven, human, goblin, and gnome lands or anything that has any resources and offers a fight they will raid. Due to their harsh lifestyle they stay thin and muscular in all the right places. Based on the goddess Grotrix. A former god of war Kronos had to significantly dumb down making her the perfect happy bimbo

Elves-(WIP)

Minotaurs-(WIP)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)