More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

The vessel of darkness

You find yourself in a dark candlelit temple deep underground. You rest naked on a sacraficial table with a glowing turquoise pool in front of you surrounded by your robbed sisters. Your group has no need of a name, the only thing that matters is what you strive for... you worship old gods of power and knowledge. Their religions lost to time and named taboo by false churches, your sect devoted to your writhing masters. You know your place as simple cogs in their machines and thus are about to make the untimate sacrifice of your body to one of them to become their avatar on earth. You at the moment are a pale girl with platinum blonde hair but the gods are soon to change that...

As the ceremony begins you watch as the pool before you begins gurgling with the magic of the inconceivable great ones. And you watch in awe as a small purple creature rises out of the sacred waters. Its a small bipedal ball with no eyes a tail of writhing tentacles and a small mouth, as it yawns its mouth you see a tongue that forks into three smaller but longer tongues. You spread your legs leaning back waiting to accept your new purpose.

How are you taken?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)