More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bobolino bobolino

What happens next?

The treatment begins

In the pristine office of Dr. Aurelia Harmon, an esteemed andrologist at the Elysium Clinic, Andrew and Victoria Janedaughter awaited the details of the andrological enlargement procedure. The clinic, known for its cutting-edge DNA modification techniques, buzzed with a clinical yet charged atmosphere.

Dr. Harmon, a leading figure in the field of Mammo Andrology, greeted them with an air of professionalism mixed with a hint of knowing confidence. She began to explain the intricate process of DNA modification that would lead to Andrew's andrological enlargement.

"Andrew, the procedure you're undergoing is groundbreaking," Dr. Harmon started, her voice steady and assured. "We use a sophisticated DNA modification technique to stimulate specific growth in your genital area. The final result will be a substantial enlargement, with your penis reaching up to 35 cm in length and proportionate thickness."

She motioned to a display on her desk, where a life-sized model stood. This model, a detailed and accurate representation of what Andrew's genitals would look like post-procedure, was crafted from body-safe silicone, colored and textured to mimic human skin. The model included not just the penis but also the testes, which were also subject to the enlargement process.

Victoria's eyes widened slightly as she examined the model. "May I?" she asked, her voice tinged with a mix of curiosity and anticipation.

"Of course," Dr. Harmon replied, understanding the request without surprise. "Many of our clients find it helpful to have a tangible representation of the expected outcome. It's made from body-safe materials, so feel free to take it home."

Victoria reached out, her fingers tracing the contours of the model. The size and detail were both impressive and arousing. She lifted it, gauging the weight and texture, her mind already racing with thoughts and possibilities.

Dr. Harmon continued, "The enlargement process will be gradual, achieved through a series of injections over approximately two years. These injections contain a specially formulated compound that will interact with Andrew's DNA to stimulate growth in both length and girth."

Andrew listened, his cheeks flushed with a mix of embarrassment and intrigue. The idea of undergoing such a significant change was daunting, yet the model standing before him made it undeniably real.

"As for the home monitoring," Dr. Harmon added, turning to Victoria, "it's essential to track the progress. Regular measurements will ensure the enlargement is developing as expected. It's a precise process, and your involvement is crucial."

Victoria nodded, her gaze still fixed on the model. "I understand," she said, her voice steady yet laced with an unspoken excitement.

The consultation concluded with Dr. Harmon scheduling the first series of injections. As mother and son left the clinic, Victoria carrying the silicone model discreetly, the air was thick with anticipation. The road ahead for Andrew was one of physical transformation, a path that would redefine not only his body but also his place in a society that revered such enhancements.

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)