More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by neoas neoas

What's next?

The stress is too much, and you pass out.

Chapter by Switcher

===================================================================================================================

The build up of shock and stress was way too much for you and you felt yourself growing woozy, your vision blurred slightly and you saw your mother moving forward to try to catch you as you fell forward. The next thing you were aware of...was several silhouettes standing over you, and as your vision cleared you recognized one of them as your mom, but she was stood in the back looking even more concerned and distraught than she had been already. "Nurse Jacobs...are you alright?" a good looking doctor asked you, causing you to frown.

"Nurse? W...who are you calling a Nurse?" you mumbled groggily, instantly noticing how high your voice sounded. Lowering your head you gazed down at the prostrate body you now occupied. "Oh crap!" yiou sighed under your breath.

"Well, you've worked here for three years Mindy, I'd say that makes you an employee" a petite, blonde Nurse called Rachel joked, as she smiled briefly before asking if you were alright.

"Um...okay, er...yeah...I'm fine, I just fainted!" you replied, shaking your head.

Another Nurse, a young black woman named Aisha, was smiling at you too. "We should get you a drink of water and just give you a check Mindy, we don't want anything happening to you honey" the woman said.

"Just help me up okay!" you sighed, struggling to move Mindy's 'full' form. As you were helped to your feet, the full realization of what had happened finally hit you. You were INSIDE somebody else's body, and a woman's body at that!" "What the hell is going on here?" you asked yourself in your head, as you feigned a smile to the others to assure them that you were okay.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)