More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neoas neoas

What's next?

Being Mindy.

Chapter by thedude1

===================================================================================================================

<I’m wondering the same fucking thing.> you hear inside your head. “Who said that?” you say, looking around at the people surrounding you. Aisha pipes up, “Nobody said anything sweetie,” Aisha said in a calm but concerned tone, eying you with some worry. “May you’d better lie back down honey,” she says, moving to help you back into bed. “No….No I’m fine all,” you declare, “I just gotta compose myself, so if you’ll excuse me,” you say, starting to move Mindy’s hefty body through the crowd. You don’t make it more than a step or two, though, before your legs suddenly stop working. You try to keep moving, but you can’t manage anything more than a little jerk or twitch, barely enough to jiggle Mindy’s boobs. <What the hell’s goin’ on?!> you hear inside your head. “Who fucking said that?!” you yell out, eliciting a number of very strange looks from those around you. After a couple seconds, you have full control of Mindy’s body again, and you bolt from the room, sprinting quickly to a bathroom down the hall and closing the door tight. You walk up to the sink, feeling the sway and jiggle of Mindy’s plump form.

You’re just about to douse yourself in some water to cool off when you look into the mirror and see something very odd. It’s Mindy, but it’s not like….you. This Mindy looks like the Mindy you’re now in, but she isn’t in the same physical position. She’s got her hands on her wide hips, and she looks angry, in stark contrast to the look of confusion you’ve put on the real Mindy’s face. “Woa!” you say, staggering back a bit, “Who….who are you?” you say to the face in the mirror. <I’m Mindy’s subconscious you dipshit! What the hell are you doing inside my body!> she screams at you in your mind. “I don’t know…Mindy just touched me and I was suddenly insi…” you begin, “wait a minute, you say you’re Mindy’s subconscious?” <Yes,> she says, irritated, <I’m the part of the mind most people don’t understand and some don’t even know exists. Everybody has one; some are feistier than others and, at the moment, I’m pissed!> “So…will Mindy remember having me inside her?” you ask, worried. <No, she won’t remember a thing; her conscious mind—the part most people know is there and use most of the time—is out cold, but I’m sure as hell in here!> she screamed. “Hey, I’m real sorry, I didn’t mean to jump into Mindy’s body; I don’t wanna be in here, but I’m not sure how to get out….not sure I even CAN get out.”

<Well you’d better find a way quick,> she says, <’cause that thing I did a few minutes ago when I stopped you from moving…that’s nothin’!> she declares. “That was yo…” you begin, but then you’re cut off and you feel something strange, and Mindy’s body jerks a little. Suddenly, something is different. You can still feel Mindy’s hands, her arms, her legs, and so on, but they aren’t yours to control anymore. Your hands reach up and unbutton the top of Mindy’s scrubs, tossing the garment across the room and leaving her wearing a very tight-fitting white tank top, a sort of undershirt. The white top was stretched quite thin; you could see skin under it, and Mindy’s hands reached up and cupped her flabby boobs, seemingly on their own volition. Then she somehow spoke, normally this time, not in your mind, “That’s right honey, this body’s mine,” she said as she smiled into the mirror, “and if you don’t get the hell out of it soon, I’ll save every drop of juice I got to take back control at the most inconvenient times just to fuck with you,” and with that, you suddenly feel you’re in control of Mindy’s body again. <That’s right,> she says, just in your head again, <I can actually take control of the physical body for short bursts…it takes a lot out of me, but I can do it, so GET THE HELL OUT!>

Suddenly, you hear the door to the restroom open and a person’s voice.

*The symbol < and > should be used to indicate speech that takes place inside someone’s mind, but not physically.

1) It’s Aisha, the nurse from earlier, worried about Mindy.

2) It’s a random patient coming in to use the restroom.

3) It’s your mom (reserved)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)