More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neoas neoas

What's next?

Discussion with mom.

Chapter by thedude1

===================================================================================================================

You had to get these people out of here; mom was the only one in the room you were sure you could trust. Putting one arm on the bed to steady yourself, you took a few somewhat wobbly steps, trying to make sure everybody thought you were fine while at the same time acclimating yourself to Mindy’s rather rotund shape. Each step brought a jiggle from her belly and the bounce of her chest, something entirely foreign to you. Her fat-filled thighs rubbed together with every movement. “I’m all right guys, really, now I need to get back to work,” you said to the assembled crowd. “Mindy, you’re still a bit wobbly on your feet; maybe we better have you go lie down and get checked out some more,” said the petite blonde, Rachel. You just smiled at her, “Honey, I don’t expect you to understand much about this, but if you were carrying around as much baggage as I am,” you began, taking Mindy’s pudgy hand and patting your bulging belly loudly, “you wouldn’t move too quick either.” This elicited a few muffled laughs from the audience. “Well go on now, out with you!” you said, good-naturedly shooing them away as you waved your hands toward the door. Within a few seconds, the couple nurses and couple doctors who’d gathered had ambled out, each telling you to take care of yourself on the way.

The last of them cleared the room, and you quietly closed the door behind them. You even turn a couple of the lights out, as they are rather intense to look at. You glance back at your mother, who still appears a little on edge, and say “Wooo,” in a very tired tone, mock wiping sweat from Mindy’s brow, “What a rush huh?” you tell her, chuckling a bit. Your mother laughs too, causing a jiggle in her chest, “Why, yes, yes I would say so Nurse; you had me a bit scared there.” You smile and nod a bit, making your way over to a chair next to your mother and sitting down, having to wedge your rather large ass into it. Your mother laughs a bit and pats you on the leg, “So, Mindy,” she begins, “ummm…..now that you’re okay, how’s my boy? How’s my Joshua?” You knew you had to tell her. Sure it’d be awkward and quite hard to explain….you hadn’t even worked it all out for yourself…but telling her was the only good place to start; you couldn’t deal with this all on your own.

You pause for a moment, taking a deep breath or two and causing Mindy’s bouncy chest to expand mightily. “Well….um….you’re boy’s fine mam….he’s…he’s ahhhhh….he’s me,” you eventually stammered out. Your mother cocked her head in confusion, “What do you mean he’s you, dear girl?” she asked. “I mean I’m your son Josh; Mindy here came in to check on me, and, when she grabbed my arm….I…..I sort of….possessed her body.” Your mother gets up and begins to take you by the arm, “Come now, Mindy, I think you better lie down again,” she said, laughing a little bit. “No!” you say emphatically, pulling quickly away from your mother’s grasp and giving her a start, causing her to recoil a bit. “I’m your son Josh Jenson,” you tell her with a clear tone of confusion and tension in your voice, “Your name is Martha Jenson; dad’s name’s John, then there’s Tommy and Brooklyn, my younger siblings. My favorite teacher is Carolyn Findley. Two weeks ago, you found me in my room jerking off to a porno picture of a busty red-head,” you say sparing little detail in the hope that all this will prove to mom that it’s you. “And yesterday I was hit by a car, and I remember being in the bed and wanting to get to you but I couldn’t, and then Mindy came in, and touched my arm and BOOM I ended up,” you had to slow down and catch your breath and dry a few tears that were now running down Mindy’s cheeks, “…I end up in here,” you say as you gesture to Mindy’s body. “I’m in a body that’s so disgusting and weird,” you say as you feel your flabby middle, “and I have these….these THINGS!” you say as you heft Mindy’s breasts up for your mom to see. “I don’t even know how you women walk around with these things jiggling about all the time!” you declare, exasperated and breathing heavily. You sit quietly for a couple moments, getting hold of your emotions and wiping some tears of worry from your face. Then you look up at your mother.

There she sits, still in the chair right next to you. She stares at you wide-eyed and with her mouth wide open in amazement. “I…..I had no….” she begins, then she just suddenly stands up and pulls you up with her (quite an accomplishment given your size). She pulls you into the tightest hug she can manage, getting her arms fairly far around your rotund body. “Oh my god Josh my dear boy you’re safe thank GOD!” she says joyfully through thankful tears, “Oh my dear I thought you might be gone for good,” she says patting your back, “thank god you’re all right…you’re…you’re,” she lets go of you and looks at the body you’re now in, “you’re not quite yourself it seems…but not to worry we’ll deal with that!” she says, smiling at you.

“I don’t know how to deal with that Mom,” you tell her flatly, “I don’t know if I can ever get out of this body.” Your mom pauses for a moment, “Well…..ahhhh…you said you possessed her when she touched you, right.” You nod. “Well, maybe touching somebody else will get you out of her body and into a new one,” mom suggests. You turn around, gazing about, “Who do you suggest?” you ask her.

1) The young black nurse Aisha is across the hall.

2) A little boy sits alone on the bench across the hall as he plays with action figures.

3) “Uh….well….how about you posses….me,” your mother says with a little smile.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)