More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Reyana Reyana

What now?

The stairs? The kitchen table?

After the wedding Steve and Emma went back to their house to change before the reception. As soon as they walked in the door, Steve carried Emma over to the kitcken table. He sat her down and slowly removed her dress and she removed his tuxedo. He wanted her so bad, that as he undressed her and revealed more of her naked body his penis grew larger and larger. The look in Emma's eyes told Steve that she wanted to be fucked harder than ever. He kissed her passionately wanting her more with every kiss. He kissed her from head to toe, and back up stopping at her lusciously wet pussy which was pulsating rapidly. He slowly licked her clit as she moaned for more.

Emma rubbed his head watching her husband taster her sweet juices. She arched her back more and more as he slid his tongue in and out of her tight pussy. She wanted more. He picked her up and held her against the wall. She was so wet now, he jammed his hard cock into her with no trouble. He fucked her very hard as she reached climax very quickly.

Steve then carried her up the stairs where he dropped to his knees wanting to go again and even harder. He had not finished before and wanted to this time. As he kissed her he fingered her slowly she moaned and moaned with delight yelling for more. He slowly slid his cock between her thighs and into her hot wet vagina. He fucked her gently and she bucked her hips wanting it harder. As he fucked her he felt a the desire increasing, he was about to explode. Before he did, he stopped fucking her and carried her to their room.

What will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)