More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by phatpat7 phatpat7

What will happen next?

Steve fucks Emma in the ass.

As Emma bends over the bed the sight of her ass sticking up pushes Steve over the edge. "Emma this is for your own good" Steve says as he slides her on to the bed.

Just as Steve is about to shove his 9 inch cock up Emma's ass he sees the K-Y Jelly on the night stand, he did not remember it there before but grabs it and begins to oil up his cock. As he readies his cock Emma says to rub some K-Y on to her asshole.

With an odd look on Steve's face he oils up Emma's ass."How did you know what I was going to do?" Steve asks. Emma smiles and says that Todd told her that you like to fuck girls up the ass and I read that K-Y was the best oil.

Steve smiles and tells Emma that it will hurt a little but that she will love it in the end. As Steve starts his cock into Emma's asshole Steve hears a small sigh. And all he can think of is damn this is the tightest ass he has ever been in.

As Steve slowly slides his 9 inches of cock to the halfway point he stops to let Emma relax and feel his cock. Then he pulls back until only the head of his cock is inside her. Then he rams his cock back into her ass slowly until he reaches the halfway point again.

Steve slides his cock out and back in to the halfway point several times to get Emma ready.
Just as Emma is starting to enjoy what is happening Steve yells are you ready and before she can reply Steve shoves his 9 inch cock all the way in her ass and holds it. Emma shakes alittle from the whole action. And just as she stops shaking Steve pulls his cock out of her ass.

Then he starts again slowly at first then he picks up a good rhythm. As he fucks Emma he sees that she is moving her body with his at every stroke. As Steve continues to fuck her in the ass he reaches around and grabs a hand full of those 42DD tits that turned him on to her in the first place.

After pumping his cock deep into Emma's ass for 15 minutes or so Emma slides her finger up her pussy and begins rubbing it. As Steve is hitting his peck and about ready to cum deep into Emma he feels her begin to shake again and then she bucks hard twice and he knows that she has climaxed. On the down stroke for the last time Steve bucks and hits his orgasm. And they cum together. Just feeling that gives Steve an extra stroke and he shoots the last of his load deep inside her. As they fall to the bed in a heap Emma looks at the clock and shouts that they got to go that they are late for the party.

The party

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)