More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonYmouS564 AnonYmouS564

What's next?

The sky are red

I woke up beside the sea. To my left is a jungle. To my right i see the ocean. Forget the fact that i don't live in an area that is near the ocean. This reminds me of an island because of the curveture of the beach. I hope I'm wrong.

The sky is red...

It makes the ocean seem like an ocean of blood. At this point that's not what's weird. No, what makes it weird is my body. I look in the clear water that have a red tinge to it. What stares at me can only be described as a more handsome version of me. I look 18, not that younger then i was but my face looks... Better is the only word that comes to mind.

This is too weird. So i go along the beach. The sand is soft and not too hot. I shouldn't enter the jungle because I'm only wearing my shorts. No shirt or shoes. Something venomous might try to bite me and I'm done for.

Yeah... This is an island. Also not a large one at that. It took me 8 hours to circle it. I stare at the large "x" on the sand. Yeah, that's my stupid "x".

The next 10 or 20 minutes was not helpful. Well atleast I'm at the beach.

All ways if you are stranded on an island look for a beach. And make camp there. On one side there is the ocean so you don't need to worry about trouble coming from it. If you enter the jungle, it's only if its crucial. Like foresting or hunting.

I was able to start a fire by taking the dried wood on the floor. A few twigs and dried leaf. 2 rocks, nope not gonna work. After 3 hours looking for flint material and another 30 minutes of trying to make it catch. I can worm up. Also it's in good timing because it began to get dark and cold here. I fell asleep.

The next morning the sky was red. I look for something to eat in the jungle. I never enter too deep. If i get lost there I'm fucked.

Hmm....

What's this?

It's a footprint but, well, larger. What is it a giant....

I'm stranded on an island, where giants live. The sky is always red and I'm hungry.

I never thought I'll be the panicking type.

Try to keep it together. The last thing you need is doing stupid shit.

I run as fast as i can to the beach, making a rocus by jungle noise standards and fall on the ground.

Fuck this shit. Wtf am i supposed to do. I never excelled in camping or survival bull shit.

I stand up. Noticing a snake. Great its looking right at me. It's not to big. Not to small either. I have my sharpened spear. Basically a thick twig with a pointy end. Just continuesly rub one side of the end until you get a sharp angle. Than rotate 90 degrees and do the same. It's not pretty but it gets the job done. This is food. So what if it's a snake. This is an isolated island. I might not find a better animal to hunt.

And it ran towards a small hill of foilage.

Went the other way.

Do you go after it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)