More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AlexanderAvery AlexanderAvery

After the shower?

The sexy maid enters

I ran through the shower, in a little bit of a haze. Trying to wake up, I didn't even hear someone enter my room. After drying off I stepped into the main room without putting any clothes on. Cleaning the room was one of the maids. A busty blonde named Carmen. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." She awkwardly said.

She stared at my dick for a few seconds, lips trembling before she quickly averted her eyes. I strode toward her, erection growing. Having inhuman stamina has advantages. She started to get nervous. " I'm not ranked important enough. Shouldn't you save your energy for the higher ranked officers? "

"You work hard, you deserve some release as well."

I pull her toward me. "I don't want to get in trouble."

" No one has to know." I reassure her.

I fall into the bed, Carmen beneath me. My tounge invading her mouth. Her hips pushing against my pelvis. My hard on rubbing the soft fabric of her pants. I reach up under her shirt and grab a handful of her ample breast. She moans and shifts uncomfortably.

I climb off her and in a quick motio pull off her pants and simple white panties. I push her tone legs apart and bury my face. I push my tongue into her wet pyssy and flick. My thumb against her clit, pushing in small circles. "FUUUUUUUCK!" she yelled as her body convulsed on my mouth.

She tried to catch her breath as I stood up, my erection painfully hard. She sat up face level with my dick. I pulled her top off and she reached back and pulled off her modest bra. My hand on her head she took half my shaft into her mouth greedily.

She was bobbing going up just enough to all but have the head leave her mouth, her tounge wrapped around it.

I pushed her back so she was laying on the bed and grabbed her right leg and put her ankle on my shoulder. "Oh. " she managed to squeak out before I pushed myself into her eager slit. Her hands gripped the bed sheet as she came just from my entering.

I pushed in and out of her, her tunnel gripping and twitching as she came over and over. Letting go of the sheets and holding her head. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She kept repeating. I pushed into as deep as I could and held it while she came on my dick.

I pulled out and spun her so her head was by my cock and pushed it into her mouth. She bobbed a few times and I came hard into her mouth. Most of which she swallowed, some running down her cheek.

"That was..." She said breathing hard. "I feel better."

Quickly we catch our energy and get dressed. I help her out a minute since I put her a bit behind schedule.

Step out if my room and decide where to go next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)