More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gtellus gtellus

What rule does he change first? What happens?

The sexual compatiblity of Asian women and white men

As Josh considered how to use this new power, his mind naturally drifted to his number one obsession: Asian women.

Although there were plenty of satisfied WMAF couples in the world, Josh knew the reality fell short of what his interracial fantasies imagined. This was up to Josh to fix. He began editing rules:

• Asian women cannot naturally conceive with white men.

This by itself would establish white men as consequence-free partners. If he stopped here, he was sure the world would still drastically shift in his preferred direction. He knew this would disappoint plenty of couples but disregarded it. White men deserved the privilege of hitting it raw, after all. A few other potential objections began to surface in his mind but quickly typed out a new rule to remove any reason for wearing a condom.

• Asians are immune to all STDs.

There, no one could say he wasn't magnanimous. Now it was time to cement his planned supremacy.

• Asian women feel 10x more pleasure from PIV sex with a white dick than with men of equal size and technique of other races.

Loving Asian women should be effortless, after all. This would take orgasms due to penetration alone from a rare ability to the preferred method. Still, women are very diverse in what they like. There might be some women for which 10x is still not enough. He decided he might as well spell out the rule explicitly:

• Asian women can easily cum from penetration alone with white men.

No, He thought while deleting that rule. That would devalue technique too much. he tried again:

• When an Asian pussy is stuffed with white cock, 5 seconds of continuous anal stimulation will always trigger an orgasm.

There, basically an optional cheat code for difficult customers, and an added technique that could be utilized for finer control with all women. Still, so far, he might have been too one-dimensional. He decided to move on from the pussy and give Asian girls a few other reasons to love white men:

• Skin-to-skin contact with a white man anywhere feels mildly erogenous.

• White guys have a unique, indescribable taste covering their bodies perceptible only to Asian girls, who love the taste, as well as it being an aphrodisiac and mild intoxicant.

• This taste readily rubs off on others during sex, making licking a recent partner of a white man partly as enjoyable as licking the man himself.

• The taste and flavor become more intense towards a white man's groin, penis, scrotum, perineum, and anus.

• Even more concentrated, variant flavors exist in a white man's semen, sweat, and saliva.

When he was satisfied that both Asian mouth and pussy was owned by white cock, he felt himself already becoming exhausted just thinking about what was to come. Fortunately, there was no reason to hesitate as he boldly began addressing that next.

• White men have no refractory period, nor any other physical limit to sexual duration.

• White men have ejaculations x10 larger with Asian women.

• White men only need three hours of sleep to be fully rested.

• Asian women can replace up to 2 hours of sleep each night with an equal duration of sex with a white man and be equally rested.

Drunk on power now, he thought about the commanding power "BWC" held in interracial porn. Even though he always found it a bit silly, if not delusional, He decided he would play with that idea a little.

• Any penis that has caused 2000 female orgasms will permanently gain a prestigious luster and grow up to 1.5 inches in length and girth.

On the other hand, now he finally had to face what frenzy all these changes would cause. he thought about the resentment of Asian men, or being harassed, even trafficked by Asian women after just stepping outside the house, and decided to write a quick safeguard.

• No one would ever harass or impede a white man when peacefully traveling in Asia.

Finally, he was almost finished. Obviously, it wouldn't suit him to be monogamous. not when he was this much hot shit. Still, why should it be on him to persuade his girls, overcome their jealousy, and find new girls compatible with existing ones? Wouldn't it be better if girls had already done all the work of building a harem upon meeting him?

• When competition for dating the limited number of white men is too intense, Asian women form groups of their female friends, coworkers, or peers to search for a partner together.

As he hit "apply", he set down his phone and began taking in the enormity of what he had just done. Whatever he decided to do next, he knew his first step would be redeeming some travel miles.

Where does he go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)