More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sxsdv1 sxsdv1

What do you wish to read?

The rise of a great chief

Letter to the Sylvan Scholarly Society from Thylaea Spiritsong, Spring 156 of the 4th age

Salutations honoured scholars,

I apologise for the long delay since my last correspondence but there has been such turbulence in the Crimson Fang clan where I have been staying with. I was worried the messenger birds would not dare return or do so only to find our camp torn up.

But I'm writing to you with great pleasure as I have had the opportunity to observe something truly spectacular. You see, about a week ago the raiding party returned with the sombre news chief Karnek Wolftooth was dead meaning I got to observe first hand the rise of a new chief.

What followed was days of arguments and fighting (Axes where raised but not used lethally) for all of the bright hours and some of the dark ones too. All of the tribe gathered after 2 nights and the situation was down to 3 challengers to be the new chief, all with their supporters adding up to roughly a 1/3 of the tribe each.

The challengers where all male orcs (I have yet to see a female lead a tribe) of impeccable build, muscular bodies and proud long tusks. The largest among them stepped into the middle of the circle formed by the crowd with his great battle axe in hand and proclaimed

"I am Zarod Steelheart, my might is undisputed and any that oppose my rule of the crimson fang shall taste my axe"

When the cheers and ruckus of his supporters died another stepped in "I am Verthag Gorechains, and you are nothing but a weak muck dweller Zarod"

They charged at each other and you know I'm not one to dwell on the details of battle but this time there truly is not much to share. Zarod swung out first but Verthag expertly side stepped the attack and finishing his movement came swinging in from the back. It was over in mere seconds later as Zarod's head came rolling to a stop several meters away from his limp body.

Verthag looked around at the crowd that was a surprised as yours truly at the sudden end of the duel.

"Durgash Darkfist, do you wish to meet the same fate?" he spoke, glaring at the 3rd challenger.

Durgash stepped up with his axe in hands but I could tell his spirit was already low. Durgash was a better fighter than Zarod or perhaps a less arrogant one. The duel went on with the two of them parrying blows back and forth until eventually Verthag got glancing hit on Durgash hand making his foe drop his weapon.

Verthag in a display of mockery walked a slow victory lap around his wounded opponent giving Durgash ample time to pick up his weapon again but instead he fell to his knees with his head hanging low.

After finish his lap Verthag came to a stop in front of Durgash and I fully expected to see another head roll but instead he dropped his axe and then loosened his loincloth and let that fall to the ground too.

I have seen plenty of orc penis in my years of studying their culture as they are not shy one bit of showing their equipment but yet it never ceases to amaze just how big they get. Verthag was no exception even though his still a young orc (My theory as I discussed in a previous letter is that this part of the orc anatomy never really stops growing)

I could go into precise detail of what followed but I understand the scholarly society is not approving of my fascination for this topic. In short Verthag made Durgash pleasure him orally in front of the gathered crowd and finished with a large ejaculation of semen onto his face. After he dragged Durgash with him to chief's hut that he now claimed as his own.

After all this the tribe seems to have settled on Verthag as their leader, the rest of the hierarchy is more in flux than usual and in particular I have observed Durgash is having to defend himself more but so far is holding on to a high position.

If Verthag will be as accepting of my presence as Karnek remains to be seen but I have high hopes I will be able to continue my important work of cataloguing the orc customs.

Yours ever diligently, Thylaea

Read some related material?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)