More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lilhornyguy Lilhornyguy

The resort

The resort

Sandra was not really considering looking at the link and changed the conversation to something else. Several days later during a cold and grey day she remembered the link Julia sent her. She was not really considering it, she did get enough questionable offers on her insta page by her followers. And she obviously was not a whore. But it could not hurt to have a look on the link.

The link led to the page of the Executive Health & Wellness Resort. It was a beautiful 5 star resort in the caribbean with a private beach and a spa. Looking out of her window she continued on the website. Only men were allowed as paying guests and seeing the rates for a room it seems they were targeting only the 1 %. The resort praised their secluded location and their discreet and private staff ensuring a relaxing vacation for their guests and an opportunity to really blow off some steam. Sandra grins slightly at all the euphemisms the page employed. At the bottom of the page there was a link titled "Free vacation". As she clicked on it there was a page promising an all expenses paid vacation for tolerant, enthusiastic young women. "Guess that's how Julia got her vacation" she thought, the application only asked for a link to an instagram profile. After having another look on the grey sky outside her window she just put in her details and closed her laptop. She was just curious, it's not like she would really do it.

A few days later she received a call by an unknown number, on the other end there was an employee from the resort. He explained to her that after a review of her page she would qualify for a free 3 week stay on the resort with use of all amenities. Additionally she would receive a stipend if she stayed for the whole three weeks. As she heard the number she was shocked for a second, it was enough to quit her waitressing job. Not like forever but it would cover her expenses for the rest of the term. Still this offer seemed like some form of prostitution. Apparently her hesitation could be heard. "Don't worry about the situation, our guests are well respected members of the community and have to look out for their reputation. We are very focused on our privacy, your stay and your work will be dealt very discreetly. And if you are at any time uncomfortable with the situation you can of course return home." Feeling a bit more satisfied and still impressed by the stipend she reluctantly accepted the offer "Excellent, I guarantee that you won't regret your decision. Many of your colleagues do visit us 2 or 3 times a year." the employee reassurs her "One thing you should have a look on, our guests do expect a certain servive. Therefore we have instituted a free use policy on the resort. You should have look on that if you are not familar with the lifestyle."

Still a free vacation

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)