More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lilhornyguy Lilhornyguy

Still a free vacation

The arrival

After finally accepting the terms she was send plane tickets, she would be getting a pick-up from the airport by a shuttle. Not expecting a chance to show off her wardrobe she did pack lightly, focusing on the essentials. For the first time her carry on baggage was enough. The plane ride was awful, everytime she was on a plane she could not get to sleep and this time there were several crying babies. During the boarding she did see an a-list instamodel get on into first class, bursting with envy she hoped one day she would get to ride in first class as well. After getting out of the airport she saw a guy holding up a sign "Executive Health & Wellness Resort" she walked up to him the same time as the a-list instamodel also walked up to him. As she sees Sandra walk up to the guy as well she turns with a warm smile to her "Oh you're going to the resort as well? I'm Eve. I Haven't seen you before. First time?" Sandra just nods in awe "Don't worry, nothing to be afraid of. It's a blast and really easy money." As the board the resort bus together they see the other guests. At the moment there are only 4 guys on the bus. 3 seem to be business man, they were dressed in suits and talking among themselves not giving the girls another look. The fourth was a middleaged overweight guy wearing an hawaii shirt. He did get big eyes as both models entered the bus and continued to ogle them during the whole ride to the resort.

As the bus entered the secluded entrance the men got off first. The receptionist looked like she could be a model herself, especially her full lips were quite eyecatching. The three business men seem to be regulars, they were waved by her through check in without any hassles. The middleaged guy however seems to have trouble with the check in. "But why can't you get me a quick blowjob?" he demanded from the receptionist. She looks at him with a fake smile that can't quite hide her exhaustion. "I'm really sorry sir, but full service is only allowed inside the resort. In the lobby we can't provide any services. But if you just step in you can help yourself to the first hostess you'll see inside." she hands him a bracelet and waves him through "Will I see you inside" he asks with a leer in his voice. Politely she replies "Today I'm working the front desk, maybe you'll see me tomorrow." He finally goes toward the rooms. "I'll run if I see you" she mumbles under her breath.

The check in

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)