More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vukoviumirusami Vukoviumirusami

What gadget do you take?

The remote

Jake could not believe his eyes. There were so many gadgets to modify a male genital area!.

He checked the apps and read the information about them. The app for adjusting the length caught his eye but he finally discarded it. He had a very average cock (5.5” x 4.6”) and he did not see the point of increasing his length if he could not increase the girth. He did not want to have a pencil dick!.

He checked the watch. That sounded like a dream a come true, but he saw the price: 2,000$. He did not have that much money, so he decided not to try it. What’s the point of trying something that you cannot afford?

Then, he checked the remote. It claimed to change cock and ball size on other people. It was a very small and discreet remote with just 4 buttons:

https://www.lofrans.com/images/products/800x800/242.jpg

The price was 100$ which was something he certainly could afford. He took it and pressed one of the buttons pointing in his direction, but nothing happened.

“Can I help you with that?” – said a male voice behind him.

Jake turned and he saw the clerk. He was a tall guy in his late 20s. He was a little overweight but not fat and was wearing an old rock t-shirt. If he smiled a bit, he could have been attractive. According to his name tag, his name was Tim.

“Yes, I am interested in this remote, but I do not think it’s working” – said Jake

“Of course, it works but only on other guys. It does not work on the guy who is holding it. You can try it on me if you want” – Said Tim.

“Oh, thank you. I would love to try it” – Answered Jake.

So Tim pull his trousers and underwear down revealing a very average penis of about 4” and very average balls.

“The up arrow is to increase penis size, the down arrow to decrease it. The green arrow is to increase ball size and the red arrow to decrease it”- Explained Tim.

Jake started playing with the remote until he reduced Tim penis to an innie and increased his balls to a very big size. “You look so funny now” – said Jake. “This is fantastic it reduces proportionally length and girth” – he commented.

“Yes, and take into account that the remote also maintains the original growing ratio of the penis: If a guy grows from 4” to 6” and you reduce his flaccid penis to 2”, his erect penis will grow in the same proportion, which means 3” – explained Tim. “Are you going to buy it?”

Does Jake buy it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)