More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gunde gunde

Who to pick?

The priestesses of Girvyn

Oddly enough, there has never been a temple devoted to Girvyn in Tharros. The reason why this is odd is the simple fact that Tharros is the main centre of carnal sin in Erodoria while Girvyn is a god of fertility with a clergy that is almost exclusively female.

Invariably busty and sluttish, these priestesses of Girvyn are legendary for their dense knowledge of potions, spells and rituals aimed towards the enlargement of the male genitalia, and for their keenness on offering all of this for free to the men with which they chose to fornicate, which is pretty much every man who comes along and expresses an interest to do so, though it should be said that the priestesses are just as willing to sleep with women as they are with men. The only rule that the order has in regards to sex is that men mustn’t be allowed into their temples, since allowing that to happen would ensure that the priestesses would find their places of worship being invaded by horny men. Instead, the priestesses travel the world and sleep with the people that they happen to run into

It is in fact these qualities that are precisely why the cult of Girvyn hasn’t made it to Tharros yet. Centuries ago, the Whores’ Guild petitioned the High Regent to have cults such as that of Girvyn banned from being established in the city. As is often the case, this example of religious intolerance was ultimately motivated by more worldly concerns, since the Whores’ Guild feared that the sudden influx of hundreds if not thousands, of horny, curvaceous women who would walk around in the city and fuck men and women alike for free would be detrimental to their business.

The High Regent in power at the time saw the wisdom of what the Guild was arguing, particularly so since the Kettle has always been one of the main sources of income for the city, and issued a decree banning cults such as that of Girvyn to establish themselves in Tharros, with the rather laughable motivation that “such cults debase and women everywhere, and this is not what the kingdom of Tharros represents, or ever will represent.”

Serving to further accentuate the ridiculousness of the ban was the fact that priests of various fertility cults were still allowed into the city, partly because they were fewer in number and partly because the amount of female whoremongers have always been fewer than their male counterparts.

However, times have changed, and the High Regent is now the more liberal Hugo Dacca, who has been influenced by his Jadhi allies to accept the cult of Girvyn and similar cults into the city. Receiving a small compensation for this, and a promise that the amount of sex-priestesses in Tharros will not be allowed to become so great so as to threaten their livelihood, the Whores’ Guild agreed not to protest when Dacca decreed that the decree banning such cults “was an unfortunate mistake that has now been corrected”, and that the cults were “far from humiliating to women” but rather “a celebration of the female body and the female mind,” though even so “these cults must not be introduced too forcefully, but gradually integrated into our great society,” for everyone’s general benefit, of course.

Needless to say, the decree has increased Dacca’s popular support, which is always handy in case of a coup or some smaller civil disturbance/war, and had made his Jadhi masters happy.

Those in the know would thus say that Dacca has handled the situation expertly.

The small delegation of priestesses that are to travel to Tharros and found the temple there consists of three priestesses.

Firstly, there’s Galiana, a full priestess who is twenty-eight years of age and is a well-bodied blonde.

Galiana has an acolyte travelling with her, Faye, who just like her superior is a busty blonde, though she is five years younger than Galiana.

Then there’s Kyla, the doorkeeper, who is not just the lowest ranking member of the threesome but also the youngest at nineteen. Kyla is also the one of them with the biggest breasts, which is quite a feat since her two comrades are far from being flat-chested.

Coming along with the priestesses to offer them protection and company is Cassandra, a templar of Girvyn who possesses a body that is slightly more muscular than those of the priestesses, even if the black-haired holy warrior just as curvaceous as Faye and Galiana.

Where and when to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)