More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shi Shanshan Shi Shanshan

What's next?

The perfect life of the elf princess was snatched away in the maze

“Wow, that’s scary.”

Balal was walking alone in the dark maze. Almost every time he moved, whether he touched the wall or the floor, several traps would be triggered. The originally solid armor had been somewhat dented by stones. There is even an arrow stuck in the forehead of the helmet.

He looked around him. He didn't want to move forward, but he had to move forward. He could only avoid the traps as much as possible, but unfortunately he could step on the pressure plate with almost every foot. Fortunately, he only had minor injuries, except for some bruises on his body. There are no wounds at all except Qing.

Balal is an ordinary gatekeeper in Noor City. His martial arts skills were mediocre, he lacked magic talent, and his appearance was that of a passerby who would be forgotten at a glance. However, it was completely for him to be thrown into such a dangerous ruins.

Since Noel City borders the Elf Forest, it has always been on good terms with the Elf Clan and is a bridge between the Human Empire and the Elf Clan. Two days ago, a relic was discovered at the junction of the Elf Forest and Nore City. In order to avoid disputes, Nore City and the elves decided to peacefully develop and explore this ancient underground ruins, and Balal was killed by Nore City. The cannon fodder captured by one party - they are insignificant passers-by anyway, so it doesn't matter if they die. Therefore, Balal could only be thrown into the ruins like a guinea pig. Unexpectedly, this ancient ruins had a complex structure and seemed to have a space transfer mechanism at work. Therefore, the large army could only continue to send scouts to explore the path. . Unfortunately, Balal was lost in the maze alone and could only rely on instinct to follow the road in order to get out of here. But it is difficult to get out this way. Without magic power, it is difficult for him to crack the space-distorting mechanism. He will probably starve to in the maze, or be killed by other mechanisms in the maze.

[Ah, I’m going to die, I’m going to die. ] Balal didn't have a map at all, and the intricate maze here made him feel like he was lost. He could only take off his gloves and throw them forward, looking for a chance to survive.

"Damn it, why do I have such a fate? I have to work so hard that I can only be a cock watchdog. If I had magic power, if I could be an adventurer, I would definitely play with women to my fullest, instead of Be a fucking watchdog that can die at any moment!!”

Barral slapped the ground hard, becoming increasingly frustrated and losing confidence in living. He could only wait aimlessly for .

"Fucking god of light, if you have eyes, give your grandpa a way to live!!"

I don't know if Balal's curse had an effect, but there was a sound of friction on the stone wall suddenly behind him.

"Ahem...what is this...space magic?"

A clear female voice like a silver bell came out of the mechanism at the back and caught Baral's eyes.

The gorgeous blond hair takes the lead, making people wonder if the girl is as beautiful as stepping out of a myth. The pointed elf ears swayed playfully, and the watery emerald green eyes were full of disgust and dissatisfaction with the dirty environment, but they were still full of noble temperament and beauty. This kind of noble temperament cannot be cultivated without a prominent family and a good education - at least, it is a temperament that an ordinary person like Balal cannot have in ten lifetimes.

Her beautiful nose twitched slightly, and her little mouth curled up in a cute way, adding even more vitality to her lovely face.

Wearing a blue magic gem on her smooth and white forehead, it symbolizes that her life experience is absolutely extraordinary.

The clothes on her body are well-tailored, and the aesthetics of the elves tend to be simple and gorgeous. Therefore, the elves' robes expose a large area of ​​the girl's delicate and fragile skin, and are wrapped in gauze with gold and green as the main colors. Living in the beauty of mutton fat, the immature buds also highlight their cute beauty because of the fitting clothes.

Unlike humans who like to wear boots, elves prefer options that are close to nature. The branch-shaped sandals expose the petite and cute feet of the loli elves to the air, and there is light green nail polish on the toenails.

He is also holding a small and exquisite staff in his hand. The complex and beautiful patterns climb up the handle of the staff and the alexandrite at the top looks extraordinary at first glance.

This petite and cute elf loli can be said to have hit Baral's strike zone. At the same time, he also remembered the identity of this loli - the youngest daughter of the elf queen, the person in charge of the elf side of this expedition. Eve.

"Princess?" The frightened Balal took a few steps back, then went up to her and knelt down on one knee, begging her to take him out of here.

"Princess, I am a guard who is lost here. Can you please take me out of here?" If the identity difference was not too big, perhaps Baral would have rushed up and hugged her thigh.

"Huh? Who are you, and you dare to make demands of this princess?"

Eve's bad attitude had been heard before she started taking action. This is an elf with a very arrogant attitude. She may be more polite when facing strong human beings, but when facing a small character like Baral...

The Elf Loli stepped forward and kicked Baral in the face. Although the was not strong, it was enough to knock him down like a dog: "Still guarding... you really Do you take yourself seriously? You are a despicable human being!"

"I'm sorry, Your Highness, it was me who offended me." Balal knelt on the ground, hesitant to act, but there was still hatred in his face that was secretly hidden.

[Damn it, you have such a bad temper, you can’t actually leave here, right? After I find a way to seal your magic power, I will definitely call you daddy. 】

"Hmph...go ahead and lead the way, you bitch."

Eve kicked Balal again. Although it hurt, the poor guard could only bear the pain and get up. He obeyed the elf princess's order and continued to move forward, looking for a way out of the maze.

They were speechless all the way, and after walking for a while, a fork in the road appeared in front of the two of them - one was the way up, and the other was the way down.

"Princess, yes, is it better to go up or down?" Balal asked for her opinion, but he didn't dare to take a step forward. But if it wasn't covered by armor, Eve would probably have seen the erect penis, right?

[It smells so good. Is this the smell of elves? 】While the two were walking, the fragrance emanating from Eve continued to seduce Balal. Her naked body, her skin like mutton-fat white jade, and even her little feet all attracted Balal. I'm so excited

Eve also stepped forward and observed the fork in the road carefully. Since this is an underground ruin, it is more likely that the upward path is the exit. Fresh footprints on the ground also indicate that many people have passed by here. But having said that, although the other downward path has no footprints, it cannot rule out the possibility of being an exit... but it is more likely to be a dangerous trap.

Thinking of this, Eve glanced at Baral who was cowering next to her, and she had already made a plan in her mind: "Bitch, let's split up. You go to the lower road, and I'll go to the upper road."

It seemed that Eve had planned in her heart that Balal would die.

"Why don't we move forward together?"

Baral looked at her timidly. After all, the trap here could solve him at any time. Instead of taking risks by himself, it is better to bring a strong person as a bodyguard.

"Who are you? You dare to make irresponsible remarks on my princess's orders?"

Eve waved her staff gently, and a burst of elemental power condensed from the air into the shape of a palm. Then she slapped Balal on the face, leaving obvious redness and swelling on his face: " This princess has defiled her hands even by slapping you! You despicable bastard!"

"Fuck! You think I want to fuck with you! Damn, you keep looking at people in such a condescending way, who do you think you are!"

Barral, whose patience had reached its limit, was roaring hysterically.

"Just wait! When I get out of here and catch you! I will tear all your clothes to pieces! I will touch your body naked and insert my big cock into you. In my tender pussy, I want to fuck you a hundred times, but it’s not enough!!!”

Barral yelled and ran down the corridor below.

Fortunately, Eve did not catch up with Baral because of his almost crazy venting of offense. It seems that in Eve's eyes, this despicable human being may have lost his mind and gone crazy... There is no need to care about it, right?

In this way, Barral ran all the way down until his cardiopulmonary function reached the limit and he stopped when bursts of severe pain erupted from his chest. Taking a deep breath, I suddenly noticed that there seemed to be some strange murals on the walls.

The picture above had a meaning that Barral couldn't understand. There were some twisted patterns behind it, and there seemed to be a room at the end of the corridor.

Looking at this strange place, Barral walked over, wondering why there was no trap here.

But now that you’re here, let’s go and have a look.

With such a mood, Balal walked into the secret room and found a strange skull on the stone platform in the middle of the secret room, and the walls of the room were covered with incomprehensible ancient writings.

"What's this?"

Balal, who didn't know the situation, walked over, picked up the skull, and looked at his ancient writings in confusion.

"Is there any great mage sleeping here?"

The moment Balal picked up the skull, a feeling of being stripped away from his body and soul suddenly appeared. This was a strange feeling that Balal had never experienced before. It was not only a sense of dizziness, but also a sense of nothingness and despair.

When he came back to his senses, he found that he was in a void space, and standing in front of him was a beautiful woman covered in black gauze. It was just because of the black gauze that he couldn't see her face clearly. And I found that my body seemed unable to move.

"Finally...has a creature been found...it's actually a human being..."

The woman's voice was not as beautiful as her body, but rather like the hoarse and old voice of an old lady.

"That. Who are you???" Barral took a step back and looked around him in horror, almost peeing in fear.

"I'm sorry. I, I shouldn't understand your bones, please spare me, I will leave here immediately!"

Barral's brain could no longer accept this situation. He just wanted to leave this ghost place as soon as possible.

"It's okay, it's better to say that I put the skull there just so you can see me..." The woman's tone was indifferent, completely incapable of emotion, "As for me, I am a vampire mage... at least in life. "

The other party paused: "You don't need to be afraid, we are just chatting... I feel anger and unwillingness from you. What is the reason for such strong emotions?"

Not only was this vampire mage not as hostile as expected, but he was actually gentler than the little elf princess Eve who looked down upon others.

"I, I am the guard of Noel City. Do you know this place?"

Baral bowed to her respectfully. Then he knelt on the ground.

"Can you give me your magic power?"

"I'm just a poor undead who died a long time ago. I don't know the place you're talking about...but I don't seem to be able to give you magic power that can increase your strength. So why do you need strength?"

"I want to fight, I don't want to be an ordinary person..."

"I also want to travel on the continent like an adventurer and see the world."

"Don't you want to be an ordinary person... I might be able to help you, I don't know for sure..." The female undead gently raised her hand, and a black magic ball appeared in her hand, "Child, do you know? Vampires? This race has this wonderful power hidden in its bloodline...perhaps it is a gift from the Creator, or it may be a curse...Hidden in our bloodline is the ability to turn intelligent creatures into [clothes] and put them on and use them... I thought this might be able to help.”

"Turning...intelligent creatures into clothes?" Baral was a little confused about this statement, but he still knelt on the ground gratefully.

"Please, please give it to me, Lord Vampire."

"If you want...of course you can...but this power can only be used once, and it can only remain on you for a short time." The woman was not as eager as Balal, and just explained to herself. The concept of this power, "to be precise, is to use some kind of power that I don't understand yet to "hollow out" the female intelligent creature, so that it can accommodate a new owner and a new "inner body", thereby perfectly obtaining the female intelligence. The body, power, memory of the creature...even if it changes the soul."

As he spoke, a black magic ball floated in front of Balal: "If you want this power...please grab it...and then use your will to command this power to devour the opponent..."

"Okay, okay...it can be used on anyone, right?" Barral nodded and took the black magic ball.

The moment he took the black magic ball, the hand suddenly felt severe pain, which even made Baral, who was not very strong-willed, faint from the pain. When he woke up again, Balal had fallen to the ground in the secret room, and the skull in his hand had turned into ashes. However, complex black patterns appeared on the back of the hand, and the mysterious power on it surged. Moving, proving that the conversation with the female vampire mage just now was not a dream.

"Hey, you stinky woman, just wait for me to take over your life!"

Balal looked at the pattern on his hand, walked out of the secret room and started looking for the proud elf princess.

I don't know if that power replenished Balal's physical strength, or if he was excited about what was about to happen. Balal quickly passed the fork in the road where he and Eve separated, and then walked up. We're almost at the end - there's another room.

As soon as he stepped into the room, Barral discovered that this room was very different from the one he encountered. This room is more like a living room. The smooth stone is carved into stools, tables and beds. There is even a full-length mirror beside the bed. It seems that because the mirror has magical blessings, it has not been lost over time. Functioning as a mirror, it is as smooth as new and perfectly reflects everything in the room. There is another mechanical door at the other end of the room.

"Oh? It's you... I thought you were crazy, you despicable human being."

The cute elf Loli sitting by the bed also noticed Balal and stared at him unhappily: "This door has a combination lock and a barrier that absorbs magic power. I can't open it... You should be on the other side. Did you find anything?"

Even in this situation, Eve still did not take the human in front of her seriously. After all, there was an insurmountable gap between this despicable beast and herself in terms of strength. She had learned advanced elf magic since she was a child, and could compete with despicable humans. Comparable?

"Hmph, I discovered something~like a spell or something."

Balal approached her step by step and stretched out his possessed hands to grab her body.

"You just become mine!"

"What are you going to do..."

Eve instinctively sensed that something was wrong, and was about to pick up her staff and use magic to repel this menacing disgusting guy, but a wave of magic power unexpectedly hit her at that moment of relaxation, and the magic power in her body suddenly hit her. It suddenly stopped and slowly disappeared like turning into ashes, no longer under my control.

"My...magic..." Elf Loli's eyes widened in shock. Her beautiful emerald green eyes were full of shock and fear. Not only the magic, but even the power to control the body was slowly being taken away. The petite His body fell limply on the stone bed.

"Hmph, is it fun? Now you are mine~"

"You will be mine soon ~ little sow"

Barral touched her face and watched her gradually collapse.

"Soon, everything about you will become mine."

"Sow... sow?!" Eve's body had no strength at all, and she could only let Baral do something to her, "You despicable... human being... what have you done... "

"Of course I used magic~ You will soon become my clothes~"

Barral squatted down. Licking Eve's face, watching her gradually collapse, I felt extremely proud.

"Soon I will be using your body to have sex everywhere, are you happy?"

"I... don't..." Realizing that she could no longer change all this, Balal's triumphant face became disgusting and despicable in Eve's eyes, followed by endless fear and despair. , "This...this princess doesn't want to be like that...mother...sister...come and save..."

At the last moment of Eve's consciousness, she thought of her gentle, beautiful, and extremely intellectual mother, and her sister who had always protected her and now joined the brave team to defeat the demons: "I'm so... regretful... I don't... "

With the soft sound of the clothes losing support and falling, it was announced that the cute little elf princess Eve had completely completed her transformation and became an exquisite [clothing] at the mercy of Balal. The elf girl's body, the elf girl's life, and even everything about the elf girl will no longer belong to her from now on, but will belong to the new owner. Only a pair of emerald green eyes as beautiful as glass were left looking at the ceiling aimlessly.

"Now, you are mine." Balal pulled her clothes out from the pile of clothes. Looking at the young girl's milky white skin, Balal couldn't help but lick it.

Looking at Eve's soft body, the excited Barral took off all his clothes. He was afraid that the little girl would change back after a while, so Barral had to put her on quickly and take possession of everything about her.

Because he has been fishing in training, Barral's body does not have much muscle, but is mainly a pile of fat.

He stretched out his wheat-colored thigh and inserted it into the young girl's skin. Barral felt that the thigh he stretched out seemed to be instantly absorbed by the skin. The soft touch squeezed his thigh and slowly turned into Eve's white little feet.

"It's... it's successful..."

Looking at the little feet covered with green nail polish, Barral moved, and Eve's feet also moved as if in response to her movements. Even when touched, the tight skin was damaged by the rough hands. The touch even made him shiver.

"Soon, I will become a noble elf princess, and everything will be mine." There were only two of them in the maze, so there was no need to be afraid of being seen. Barral put on the other leg, then pulled her skin and slowly covered it upwards.

The elf's womb replaced Balal's erect penis, but that part was bulging.

"Still, it's a bit awkward... Do I need to pull it out first?" Balal stretched out his hand and pressed this place.

As if responding to him, the elf princess's upturned uterus slowly retracted, and the feeling of the penis disappearing brought Balal an extremely strong pleasure.

"Oh, cum, cum!!" The lower body that had turned into an elf was trembling, and white semen kept spurting out from the young pussy, and it didn't stop until the fifth time.

"Is this... my semen?" Balal touched his elf pussy. The milky white liquid remaining on it symbolized that his last life as a man had disappeared and ushered in a new life.

"So...so amazing..." The slumped upper body of the Elf Princess has not yet been filled. Baral, who saw the full-length mirror, also felt the coolness brought by the tight skin of his lower body.

Barral began to hate his face, hands, and fat belly.

Want to become an elf, become a noble elf princess, then say goodbye to this fucked up life before, and welcome the new future as a noble princess.

Barral put on all the remaining parts, and his 1.8-meter body shrank to 1.2 meters in an instant with the sound of bones squeezing as he wore the leather. The dull black pupils were replaced by Eve's bright emerald green pupils.

"Did you succeed...?" Baral, or rather Eve, opened her mouth, and the sound coming out of her throat was no longer the same sound, but the sound coming from the elf lolita, which made people's hearts beat. Liyin.

"Everything around...has become taller..."

Barral, who had shrunk to a height of 1.2 meters, looked at himself in the mirror. Started to watch.

"Is this my new body?"

The arms have changed from rough hands to the lotus arms of a young girl, and even the thick hair has disappeared, replaced by milky white skin that can be broken by blows, and the hands are even painted with blue nail polish.

Her long blond hair fell from her forehead to her buttocks. The ears also changed from normal human round ears to elf pointed ears.

The fat beer belly disappeared and was replaced by the flat belly of a young girl. It was smooth and white, and you couldn't put it down when touching it. This is Balal's current body - Elf Princess Eve

In the floor-to-ceiling mirror, the pitiful Elf Lolita with a charming pink face looked at him, her white and tender pointed ears swaying gently. This facial features had the same stunning charm as Eve's mother, but she was still young. , but instead there is a kind of childish beauty and cuteness.

This is a completely different perception from the Eve that Baral watched from a distance before. Now that this young and beautiful body is under his control, he can appreciate this childishness and allure most closely.

"Hahahahahaha, you bullied me, right? You called me a waste, right? Everything about you is mine now~" Eve was still worried about what just happened, and slapped herself crazily on the floor-length mirror. butt. I almost shed tears.

"Yes, now Eve is Mr. Baral's little sow~ Everything belongs to Mr. Baral~ Please play with Eve's lustful body as you like~"

Eve sat in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror, stuck out her tongue and licked herself in the mirror.

On the mirror, a tongue exuding warm breath left saliva on the smooth surface: "Now, it's me who makes Eve's body move~"

Eve sat in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror, spread her legs, and slowly opened her delicate flesh hole with her slender and tender fingers. She observed her new organ with great interest: "From now on, I will act as a noble elf princess. Eve, live your life as a cute elf loli who is loved by everyone... You can't do it without getting familiar with this body. After all, male and female bodies are different..."

"Uh...oh..."

Her flushed pretty face looked at the secret garden slowly opening in the mirror, her heart beating thumpingly: "Huhu... This is Eve... No, is it my princess's pussy? There is no need to be shy... Obviously... It’s a very cute and beautiful pink flesh wall~ It looks so tempting, it must be really nice to fuck a man, right?”

"Well, it feels so damn good! Is this my new body?!" Eve's fingers just lightly twisted around her vagina, and the strong pleasure brought by her body made her straighten her waist.

"It's all mine. Whether it's this body, this pussy, or the elf's pleasure, it's all mine. I'm the elf princess Eve now!" Eve excitedly inserted her fingers into the young pussy. Suddenly, the intense pleasure overwhelmed her in an instant.

[Well...what happened...this princess's body...]

After Eve was hit by pleasure again, another conscious voice suddenly sounded in her mind.

【Woo! ? How could this...this princess...become like this...]

"Eh? Princess, are you awake?" Eve, who was sitting in front of the mirror masturbating, heard another voice of herself.

However, the actions on hand still did not stop, but intensified.

"Oh!!!! I'm going to go!! I'm fucking cumming with a loli sow's body!!!"

The little girl in the mirror spoke extremely dirty language, and her body began to spurt out love juice.

[Gu...this princess's body...you...who are you? Why do this? This...this princess orders you to...stop! 】

The voice in his head seemed to be suffering from the same pleasure, and he spoke intermittently, as if he was being hit by the pleasure.

"Me? You don't know who I am... um, don't you?"

"Now the dirty human wants to use the body of the elf princess to masturbate a hundred times~ Well, the nipples are also very sensitive~ Do you deserve to be called a sow elf?"

Eve lay on the ground with her tongue sticking out, like a lustful prostitute. Now the two fingers of one hand were still thrusting in and out from below, while the other hand moved upwards and began to rub the elf girl's undeveloped nipples.

[Evil...disgusting despicable human being, I order you to return your body to me quickly! Goo! ? 】

"Oh, Princess, have you also felt the pleasure in your body?" Eve added another finger to her hand on her vagina. The pleasure brought by the three fingers even caused her body to convulse. Originally, it was just a light touch. The nipples gradually became harder to pull. More intense pleasure emerged in Eve's consciousness, and her body swallowed by desire kept climaxing in this small room.

"Eve, Eve is not a princess, I am a bitch, a little bitch that anyone can fuck~ woof woof woof." Eve kept provoking her original identity, and even started barking like a dog.

[No...don't...don't play with my princess's body like this...]

Seeing her body being controlled and played with by despicable humans that she didn't even care about, the elf girl's tone had a hint of crying: [Don't... why... do this to this princess]

"Who asked you to bully me! Oh, it's gone, and it's coming again!!! The body of the slutty little girl has a fucking orgasm again!!!" In a room with only one person, Eve was cursing no one. The air, but the body reached climax again, and the memories from Eve gradually flowed into his mind.

"It's God who has the vision to give me your body! If you want to blame it, blame yourself! Stupid woman!"

[How could it be... like this... return... your body to this princess, I can give you a lot of money...] Seeing that the request could not be successful, Eve changed her request, [You despicable human being, don't you just want it? Money... This princess can give you a lot of money... as long as you can give your body back! 】

"Now that I have become you, do you still need that kind of thing? Everything you have is mine! Whether it's money or body, everything you have is my property!"

"How about it, everything about you is mine now~" Eve sat in front of the mirror, looking at the face in the mirror that looked a little tired but flushed due to the excessive orgasm, and even the emerald green pupils were Two hearts appeared.

[No...no...this body is not yours...you thief, fake...please...please give me your body back...]

The proud Eve became more and more arrogant, while the other Eve could only watch her body being manipulated by disgusting people but was helpless. This situation further softened Eve's attitude, even to the point of humble begging for mercy. , the dignity and temperament of the noble elf princess are constantly being reduced.

"Then do you still remember anything about yourself? My lovely princess~" The continuous climax has allowed Baral to obtain a lot of Eve's memories. If this is also a seizure, then the other one should Have you forgotten something?

[You...even if you take away my body, it will be useless without my memory. My mother and sister will definitely be able to see through you, the impostor, and rescue me! ] Eve obviously didn’t realize that her brain and soul had also quietly changed, [This... my princess’ name is Eve... my mother is Olysia, the queen of the elves, the most knowledgeable and gentle to me in the world. The best person...my sister is...eh! ? 】

Eve suddenly realized that she seemed to have...forgot something: [Sister's name is...]

"My sister's name is Elencia, right? As a member of the royal family of elves, she has strong bow and arrow abilities, and she ranks second among the marksmen of the clan."

Eve caught the princess's words and continued.

"Although this princess is still very young, does she actually like a mature female elf?"

"Well, especially the maid named Xi Lian, not only has high fighting power, but the sap-flavored elf milk is also great~ When she was in the palace, she secretly asked her to take off her clothes and suck her nipples. Although I have always wanted to taste it Sister and mother’s elf milk, but you can’t speak?”

"But it's strange, why are your mother and sister's breasts so big, but this body is so small and pitiful? You can't be a bastard born from someone else, are you?" Eve patted her. I feel very uncomfortable with my flat chest.

[This...this princess...my...memory...]

Eve's soul power slowly became weaker, and the shocking fact that her memory and body were taken away made the young elf unable to accept it. She could only cry with regret in the depths of her body; [I would have known... I would have known... Don’t join the expedition to this ruins... Mother... Sister... Come on... Come and save me]

"Hahahaha, it was me they rescued~ not you, a bastard who can't even speak~" The elf's climax made the fusion of Balal and Eve closer, and even the disgusting male soul began to move towards Loli changed.

"I really hope my sister can come here~ Then I told her that my body has been cursed and I have to climax a hundred times to get rid of it, so that I can eat my sister's milk~"

Eve laughed, her body filled with pleasure for a moment, and then reappeared.

“I’ve gone, I’ve gone, I’m going again!!!”

【don't want……】

Under the manipulation of his fingers, the folds on Eve's delicate flesh walls were constantly emitting strong electric stimulation, handing over memories and pleasure to the new owner, the new Eve, and the new soul.

"Ugh——————"

【don't want------】

The untouched elf girl, for the first time as a woman, completely handed over her body, her own memory, her own soul...even her own life and everything, with the first squirting. An ugly and disgusting soul - Balal, an ordinary human guard.

In the chaotic abyss of his soul, Balal proudly looked at the naked soul of Eve in front of him, feeling an indescribable emotion in his heart.

[Don’t...give it back to me...give it back to me...]

Eve curled up on the ground and could only mechanically repeat her pleas for mercy. The proud elf princess now only had her crushed soul left. But even so, the human in front of him must completely steal and absorb his soul.

"Okay, now everything about you belongs to me, and you can't let go of your soul~" Balal approached the soul who had lost the ability to think and kicked her in the head.

"Goooo!"

Eve groaned and her body was kicked away, with a painful expression on her face: "Don't..."

"You have no right to refuse~ Let the other me die peacefully. One Eve is enough."

Baral hugged her and began to eat away at her soul

With a thought, Eve in Balal's arms slowly turned into liquid and penetrated into his body. As the penetration progressed, the appearance of Balal's soul gradually changed. His figure became petite, his hair began to grow longer, and the characteristics of his body also changed towards a female appearance. Eventually, the soul The changes were completely over, and there was only one soul left in the soul space - the reborn Eve...the noble elf princess Eve who merged with the soul of a humble ordinary human.

Slowly opening his eyes, the little elf girl in the mirror looked at him with her newly opened emerald green eyes.

"Well, now this princess is Eve~ Well, it seems that her arrogant personality has also been integrated." Eve scratched her little head and jumped up and down to check her body in the mirror.

Even took a spin.

"Hmph, it looks like the lock has been unlocked..." Eve picked up her things and prepared to put them on.

"Haha, the clothes are mine too~" The young elf girl picked up the clothes that originally belonged to her. The sleeveless top could only cover Eve's immature body, leaving her white arms and armpits exposed.

The high-top sandals on her lower body only made her look a little taller. Her little feet painted with green nail polish were exposed and looked very light.

The lower body is just a very short skirt. Even with a slight movement, Eve's little butt will be exposed to others.

"Huhu, this body is completely mine. No matter where you look, it's the little princess Eve of the Elf tribe." After finishing dressing, Eve stood in front of the mirror with her staff and looked at her appearance carefully.

"Oh, it seems like it's not even close." She closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, she looked as arrogant as before.

"Hmph, how can such a thing stop this princess?" With that said, Eve walked towards the lock of the secret room.

Suddenly, there was a memory in his mind that did not belong to Eve or Baral - it was the password to the secret room door lock. It must have been a gift given to him by the female vampire.

I opened the door smoothly, and the road that appeared in front of me was very familiar - it was the steps to enter the ruins, and if I walked up, I could leave here.

Eve was just about to walk out of the room when she suddenly thought of something and looked back - the whole room was filled with a mixture of fishy stench and the delicate body fragrance of the elves. Whether it's the bed, the floor, or even the mirror, it's all covered in sticky saliva and elf honey, as if it's a den of obscenity.

"Then...goodbye...the humble human Balal and the noble elf princess." The vampire magic in Eve's hand disappeared because it exhausted its power. The Eve standing here now is just like the Eve before. There is no difference between Fu and me - physically speaking.

"I...that's not right...this princess will live a good life as a lustful and lovely elf girl...please give me some advice, Your Majesty~"

The door to the secret room slowly closed, letting the obscene truth that happened here be buried in this ruin forever, never to see the light of day again.

"Princess, are you okay?"

After leaving the ruins, Eve's personal maid Sia rode a horse with her on the streets of Noel City: "That ruins is too dangerous. I just know that it is the tomb of a vampire mage. Apart from the dangerous mechanisms, there are other things." Nothing was found, and two human guards were sacrificed... It was my dereliction of duty to allow you, Princess, to put yourself in danger."

After coming out of the ruins, Eve naturally did not tell anything about what happened in the ruins. She just said that she had found nothing. The expedition team had almost visited the ruins and found nothing of value, so they decided to withdraw from the ruins and move The ruins are sealed off and no one is allowed to enter to avoid unnecessary consequences.

"It's nothing. After all, I didn't expect that there would be such complicated things inside."

Looking at the sealed ruins, the underground layer has been completely sealed, but even if someone searches that place and is discovered, his affairs will not be exposed.

"Those two untouchables will die if they die. They broke in accidentally anyway. Without magic power, they would have escaped ."

Eve pressed her face against the maid's chest and let her carry her forward. It feels good to feel the breasts being shaken by the horse touching your face.

"Ugh!? Princess!"

Faced with Eve who suddenly came over to use facial cleanser, the big-breasted elf maid Shia also became shy: "Mr....Princess...this is still outside!"

"What? Your elf breasts are about to overflow just by being lightly touched by this princess?" The two of them are now riding the same horse, and both Baral and Eve like big breasts. Female, so this seems normal too.

"Keep going. If you dare to leak breasts while riding a horse, I will suck it clean." In order to express her dissatisfaction, Eve rubbed her breasts again.

"Princess is annoying..."

Two beautiful elf girls were joking in front of the team, followed by six accompanying elf guards. Such a team walked towards the Elf Forest under the laughter of Eve and Shia, and arrived at Noel City. Ximen - this was also Eve's working place when she was Balal, but now she came here with a hugely different identity and perspective from heaven to earth.

Stepping into the city again, I realized that I was no longer an ordinary soldier. I was the kind of soldier who would be forgotten after just one glance. There was no need to stand at the door like a watchdog, looking up at the big shot I didn't know. I was ordered by the captain who had received black money. Let go of suspicious cargo,

Now she is a high-ranking elf princess, and she is held by a very powerful princess attendant. Riding on a tall horse, she can look down on everyone.

"Tsk..." Eve was still rubbing Siya's breasts, but from the corner of her eye, she saw a man in the city who was watching in the distance, bending over, and constantly putting his hands in his pants and moving them up and down.

Even after feeling his disgusted gaze, the man didn't even stop. Instead, he made a very comfortable sound, and his expression was as comfortable as if he had gone to heaven.

[I really never thought that one day I would be used as masturbation material. ] Eve looked up at her servant. His expression instantly turned unpleasant.

"Xia, this princess is a little hungry, go find something to eat, hurry up."

After saying that, Eve's little head penetrated into the servant's big breasts again.

"Huh? Now...Okay...Okay!"

Shia looked around and saw that she was currently on the streets of the city. She must not be in any danger for the time being...and the princess was so anxious...

"Then... Princess, please be patient for a little while."

After gently rubbing Eve's little head as comfort, Siya changed her tone and turned around to order the guards following her: "Now, go to the nearby streets to buy the food that the princess likes!"

"yes!"

After ordering the soldiers, as Eve's personal maid, Sia knew Eve's favorite food best. She got off her horse and went to buy food. Eve was the only one left in the team.

"Your Majesty Eve, you are far away."

While Eve was in a daze, a female voice spoke to Eve who was sitting on the horse.

Eve looked in the direction of the conversation and saw a woman wearing an exquisite nun's uniform standing there.

The other party has exquisite silver hair and exquisite facial features. It can be said that besides her own mother, Eve has seen the most mature and charming woman. Not only that, it cannot be said that she is concave and convex, but she has a figure that can be called big breasts and big butt, and she is paired with a carefully tailored nun's uniform. She is even more erotic in temperament than her own maid Shia, with a holy temperament and a lewd and obscene temperament. There was a huge contrast in her body, and this contrast and her big breasts completely hit Eve's strike zone.

"Your Majesty Eve, I am the nun who is here to see you off, and I am also the cardinal of Noel City—Greyas." The silver-haired nun with busty breasts announced her name.

"Hello...hello," Eve nodded.

"Anyway, let's take this princess there first."

"What are you going to do this time?"

"I'm just sending you off, Your Majesty Eve..." Grayas smiled, "I hope you can express the goodwill of our church and Noel City to Her Majesty Olysia for us."

"Yes, I understand." Eve nodded, refusing to move her eyes away from Grayas. It wasn't until Shia coughed that she recovered.

"Princess...this is what you like...ah...it's Bishop Grayas!"

Only then did Shia notice that the charming silver-haired nun in front of her was the cardinal of Noel City.

"Then, I wish you all a smooth journey." Grayas saluted Eve, looking directly into Eve's emerald green eyes, "Your Majesty Eve, I feel... we have very similar temperaments. Woolen cloth……"

Grayas smiled, but her eyes revealed a faint emotion that was very familiar to Eve... What is it... What is it...

A sudden inspiration flashed, and the flushed and naked elf girl in front of the floor-length mirror once stared at him with that look.

That's... the possessive and sadistic desire of men to stare at beautiful women erotically.

"Is...is that so? This princess feels the same way..." Eve nodded and secretly lifted the hem of her skirt towards her.

"You are different from those untouchables. You are born with a noble aura. It should be said that you are worthy of being a cardinal."

Eve laughed and looked at Grayas's face.

"Your Majesty Eve has also opened my eyes... We will definitely have a chance to meet again in the future..."

Grayas also gave Eve a subtle smile.

"Most definitely……"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)