More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bricktamland bricktamland

Who does the Doctor visit?

The perfect family

I drove an hour or so away from home, told the wife I was going to hang out with some friends, and started down a perfect little stepford street. I didn't want to do my activities too close to home, don't shit where you sleep, right? I pulled up to a house with a Mercedes SUV and a little smartcar, and rang the doorbell. A man about 40 opened the door, and I reached into his mind. "Hello Frank," I said, "I'm Dr. Smith, I'm here for your family counseling, is everyone around?"

Frank's face clouded for just a second before he nodded with a smile and stepped back to let me in. "Sure Doctor, glad you could make it, the girls are upstairs and Billy is outback, let me get them." I stepped in and walked into the living room, expanding my awareness and touching everyone's minds for a few basic details. Frank shouted "Kids! Catherine, honey! The doctor is here for our counseling! Come down stairs!" After a few minutes everyone was seated on couches and chairs in the living room, confused looks on their faces.

I took a minute to get a mental 'before' picture. There was Frank and his wife Catherine, both 45 but in great shape for their ages. If I hadn't known, I would have thought Catherine to be in her early thirties. She was a tall woman, about 5-10, with B cups and brown hair cut in a long pixie cut off her neck, khaki slacks, a nice blue top and flats.

Frank was medium build, about 5-8, brown hair with a touch of gray, not particularly muscular, but thin and still in good shape and in jeans and a polo shirt.

The three kids were Christina, 25, home for a visit from doing social justice work at a charity, Virginia, 23, working on her Pharmacology degree, and Jonathan, 18, about to leave for college. Christina had brown hair with highlights that was pulled up in a loose ponytail, and B cups under tasteful maroon, demure top, and a flat ass under a pair of blue jeans. She was wearing black glasses and no makeup. Virginia was dressed much the same way, khaki shorts and a modest black blouse, on the borderline between A and B cups. She had dark brown hair, almost black, that curled and frizzed as it hung loose to her shoulders. Jonathan was a small kid with jeans and a T-shirt, and had a bit of a nerdiness to him.

"Ok, I'm glad you're all here," I said after they all sat down. "You called me because you said you had some serious problems you needed help with in the family. Well, what seems to be the matter? Let's start with you Catherine." I nodded to the wife, reaching out with my mind.

What problem does Catherine have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)