More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bricktamland bricktamland

What problem does Catherine have?

Christina, she's too loose

"It's Christina, my oldest." Catherine gestured toward her daughter. "She lives here at home, but she's out all the time. I'm worried she might be sexually active."

I rolled my eyes internally at this. I haven't done anything yet, I promise you dear reader. But this mother is treating her 25 year old like she's 13.

"Well Christina, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Christina crossed her arms in a huff. Her black unisex T-shirt had some social justice slogan about 'fuck the patriarchy' on it, and her glasses, loose jeans, and sneakers completed the 'early 20s I don't care' look.

"I told you before Mom, I'm out fighting for people who can't fight for themselves. Last night I was out at a protest all night, that's why I didn't come home."

I shook my head, "That's a lie, isn't it girl?"

Christina glared at me, first in righteous indignation, and then in shame that I'd called her out on her 'lie'. "Well..."

"Tell the truth to your mother."

Everyone watched her as she tried to get the words out. She fiddled with the hem of her red crop-top. "Well, I kind of might have gone to a party afterwards. But it's not any of your business! I'm 25, I'm an adult!" She spat at Catherine.

I held up my hand to shush Catherine's reaction and calmly replied, "That's right, you are 25, but everyone knows you aren't the most reserved. Your mother cares about you, and wants to make sure you're safe. Boys take advantage of girls like you."

I paused for a second. Christina's red crop top still said 'fuck the patriarchy', but her tiny short denim shorts said she wanted the patriarchy to fuck her instead. I was already getting hard.

"Christina, how is your job going? I heard things might not be going well."

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)