More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sixth Sixth

You share a ship with one of the three, but which?

The panther Shadow

Captain Shadow was a panther and an outcast from the Feline Theocracy.

Rumour whispered that she had abandoned all the gods of the cats' pantheon in favour of some dark and twisted deity. According to rumour the pirate captain had found an altar of bone and shadow on one of the monster infested islands that gave Monster Island Sea it's name.

Some said Shadow had rebuilt this demonic altar on board her ship, the Black Fang and now sacrificed the bodies of captive sailors to it.

Shadow was tall and dark, with a lush black fur normally only found in the bloodlines of the priesthood. Perhaps out of taste, or conviction, or perhaps to fuel the legend around her name, Shadow dressed only in black. She favoured tight leather trousers, black shirts and boots. She wrapped her cutlass in black cloth, keeping the glint of the metal hidden but the sharp blade within easy reach.

The feline pirate preferred to raid canine vessels, a tactic that kept her to the western side of the Sea, and was said to have a fence and smuggler contact in every port for thousands of leagues.

Despite Shadow's perchance for pirating canine ships it was the feline navy that sought her the most eagerly. Whether she was a heretic or just a traitor it was widely known that any cat loyal to the church wanted her dead. All except her crew, a ragtag collection of misfits and outcasts who are all fiercely loyal to their captain.

You are on the Black Fang but are you a member of the crew, a captive, a spy or someone else?

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)