More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThePinkPiccolo ThePinkPiccolo

What's next?

The origin story

It had not always been like this, reflected Isaac Howard. For a while he had drifted along in mediocre employment with a few failed relationships and felt like he was going nowhere. Where, he asked the universe, was the momentous thing that he felt he was called for. Where, he asked, were all the women he wanted to fuck whenever he wanted?

This existential question was answered one day when a Great Uncle he had never even heard of died and left him his small Ad agency in his will. In the sealed letter he received, (which he still kept in his desk top drawer). he was told

Dear Isaac,

I hope you enjoy the agency as much as I did. As the new owner, I am sure you will make it work for you. You'll find that everyone who works there will be immensely loyal to you and that you can make it whatever you want.

Good Luck!

Isaac had not known what was meant by that until he had arrived at the office. He was surprised to find that, at that point there was only one employee. Mrs Willis a quite buxom mature lady. She greeted him cordially when he arrived and explained that she had been his Uncle's PA. Mrs Willis appeared to be a formidable woman with a severe expression. She did not appear to be the kind of person who would find Isaac's natural levity amusing. Isaac grinned weakly and tried not to comment on her tightly packed bust in her tight purple satin blouse.

"So, uh, Mrs Willis. Umm, Barbara, is it ok if I call you Barbara

"You can call me anything you like sir", she replied formally and with a certain amount of disdain.

Isaac laughed a little and said, well I'll try not to call you Susan, he paused but got no reply or indication that she had found that amusing, "or late for dinner?" he tried weakly.

She stared at him without changing her expression.

"Princess Peach?" he said and gave up.

"As you wish sir", she replied gravely.

Isaac felt himself flush and had the sensation that he had fallen asleep half way through a film and woken up with no idea what was going on. "Uh. could you get me a coffee Princess Peach?" he stammered and noticed she actually performed a slight curtsy before leaving the room. WTF? thought Isaac as he watched her ass in her neat pleated skirt as she left the room. In the time it took for her to prepare a drink, Isaac had re-read his uncle's instructions, he could do whatever he wanted, it had said. He had assumed that this referred to some nebulous way he could direct the company, not specifically that he could use his position to have fun with the company's one attractive if a little elderly employee, but now he wondered. He watched as she put the coffee on his desk then stepped back to fold her hands in front of her and simply waited on instruction.

Umm Barbara (he wasn't totally sure he wanted to keep referring to her as Princess Peach).

"Yes sir?" She looked up at him and waited.

He knew this was crazy, but somehow he knew it was right. Well. if he wasn't he was probably going to be down to zero employees pretty quickly.

He stepped forward as if he would collect the coffee from the desk that she had placed there, then reached out a hand and cupped her right breast with it. He froze, slightly squeezing her boob and looked at her. She looked down at his hand but didn't flinch then back up at him. He tightened his hold slightly then brought his other hand up to hold her other tit. Mrs Willis stood there passively as he began to knead her ample bosom with his hands.

Isaac stood there groping her chest and looked the PA in the eye from a very short distance away. He felt flustered and struggled to think of what to say, despite the liberties he was taking with her tits. What could he get away with he thought and breathed quietly inches from her face...

What did he say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)