More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThePinkPiccolo ThePinkPiccolo

What did he say?

Take off your panties and bend over the desk

Isaac could hardly believe he had said these words in a low guttural whisper and part of him hoped she might not have heard him, but the PA dutifully took a step back and without changing her severe expression, bent over and pulled the hem of her full length skirt up and reached under to pull down and step out of a pair of black lacy panties, then folded them once and placed them on the desk. Next, she took hold of the edge of the desk and leaned over it, turning her head to the side as she placed it on the little leather protective mat.

With increasing incredulity and feeling like he was watching a porn movie rather than being in one, Isaac reached down and picked up the Satin pleated hem and lifted it to gather her skirt on top of the PA's waist exposing her smooth white ass. She had without asking, separated her feet by about her shoulder's width and her smooth pussy was presented for easy access. Unable to stop himself, Isaac quickly lost his pants and had his boner at her entrance, then with one swift movement, he embedded himself deep inside her. He felt a monumental sigh of relief as his dick disappeared into the severe looking secretary. Feeling like he was all-in now, both literally and metaphorically, he grabbed her by the hips and began to thrust. Mrs Willis lay on the desk without responding and Isaac began picking up speed, fucking her enthusiastically. He scratched his fingernails across her buttocks as he went but still didnt generate a response. Curious, he leaned over her so that his torso was on her back, and reached around her face, then slid his hands underneath her and cupped her large breasts once more and used them for leverage as he pulled himself forcefully in and out of her. Gradually little by little she began to moisten and the journey back and forth became a more slippery and enjoyable experience.

Still, Mrs Willis made no response, but simply lay face down on the desk and let her pussy be used by her new boss, who by now had gotten into 5th gear and was fucking her with complete abandon, his thighs slapping noisily off her buttocks as he thrust hard inside her. He had no intention of using her asshole, but he looked at it carefully. It was well tended and not a hair in sight. Hmm. However thoughts of her grooming routine began to evaporate as Isaac realised that he was approaching release. Well, he thought, considering her age, I'm not going to get her pregnant at least and began to increase his tempo once more thrusting hard and fast into her causing her body to slide back and forth on the desk until with a juddering spasm he let fly his jizz deep inside her in spurt after spurt before slowing down eventually and slumping on top of the PA's back, sweaty and exhausted.

Eventually, Isaac got up and took a step back letting his newly despunked brain process what had just happened with some clarity. He had just walked in here and groped, then fucked his "mature" PA having only just met her. Fuck, he was in the shit. He looked gingerly at the older woman as she straightened up off the desk and let her skirt fall down to its usual position and straightened up her blouse. She did not look impressed. However she was not screaming at him, which was a good start.

Isaac was stunned. There was no apparent difference in her expression or attitude now from before he had fucked her. It was as if it had never happened. He couldnt believe it. He stepped towards her once more, and deliberately reached his hand out and squeezed her boob again.

Nothing. No reaction. Mrs Willis just stood there as if she was waiting in line at the grocery store.

When he let go of her tit, Mrs Willis reached over for her panties and was about to step into them when Isaac caught her hand. "No", he found himself saying. No panties at work.

"Very well sir", she said and folded them once and laid them back on the desk.

That had been his introduction to his new company, "Persuasion Inc"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)