More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AltUAuthor AltUAuthor

Next chapter:

The old cabin

As the girls entered the cabin, they saw boxes strewn about the place. It was dusty, too. Obviously the place had been untouched since the previous owner died.

Maddie immediately turned her nose up. "THIS is the cabin you chose? I'm seriously disappointed, Sophia."

"Ehhhh, you get what you pay for, I guess," Sophia admitted, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah Maddie, this place was owned for decades by a crazy old hermit. Were you really expecting the Four Seasons?" Kat said, setting her luggage down.

"I guess not. Still, it would've been nice to choose a place we didn't have to clean first, though -- wait, Kat, is that your laptop? You actually brought it with you?"

Kat rolled her eyes at Maddie. "Midterms are coming up you know. Unlike you, I don't sleep with my professors to get my good grades."

"Hey!" Maddie said defensively. "I'll have you know I tell my professors to grade me like everyone else. I don't fuck them for good grades -- I fuck them because I enjoy fucking."

"Fair enough," Kat conceded. "I do have to admit, Maddie, you know what you like, and you're honest about it. I actually kinda admire it."

"Awwwww, I love you too, Kat," Maddie teased. "If I was into girls, I'd jump you right now and tear off all your clothes..."

"Please stop..." Kat groaned. She hated it when Maddie would get overly graphic with her sex stories, and Maddie loved to tease her with them.

"Well, come on ladies, we might as well get this crap out of the way. It's not like it's a huge job," Hayley spoke up.

Sophia agreed. "Hayley's right. The sooner we clean up, the sooner we can start drinking."

"That's motivation enough for me. Get to it, girls!" Lexi added.

The girls proceeded to clean the cabin, which ended up being less of a chore than anticipated. It was mostly old boxes containing what looked like old notes -- the girls looked over some of the notes trying to figure out what they were about, but they were all indecipherable chicken scratch, so they quickly stopped and refocused on cleaning the house. It was then that Yuki found the hidden trap door. "Hey, everybody take a look at this!"

"Ooooh, a hidden basement. Freaky," said Lexi. "Anyone wanna go exploring?"

Do they go into the basement?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)