More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Do we celebrate our victory?

The of Camilla

I am walking outside without a care in the world because our blog company won the Blackbourne award last night which took away our money worries for a long time. With the prize money we won, we will be able to be a major competitor against my former company ClickIt. There is not a cloud in the sky and that does wonders for my already giddy mood. I am wearing my best red jacket and black slacks feeling as if I could take off and fly to the office. I cannot wait until I get to the Chick Clicks office where my girlfriend Leah will be waiting for me with a big kiss.

Suddenly the entire sky turns black and a sense of dread overtakes me. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to walk to the office after all. I look around and it looks like I am the only one around. There are no cars taking their drivers on their daily commute. There is no one else besides me walking to work. It has gotten much to quiet for my taste. I feel like that I could run away screaming at any moment. I have decided to go home and play hooky from work for the first time in my life. At least that is what I would have done if I had not have heard a strangely familiar laugh erupt behind me. Before I could do anything about it, a heavy object hits me in the back of my head and I pass out.

I awake in a dark room and I notice several things wrong with my situation. I am naked and tied to chair that is bolted to the floor. I can feel the rope cutting into my wrists. I realize that I have no idea where I am. I am more terrified than I have ever been in my life. I don't know how long that I have been here and I can bet that no one knows where I am. I feel like I want to cry, but I do not want to show my captor any signs of weakness. She has an oriental complexion and she is wearing a fancy kimono. My captor is none other than Camilla who was the woman who dated Leah before me. There is one more thing that is scaring me about Camilla. She is holding a whip that Indiana Jones would be proud of.

"Let me go!" I ordered.

"Never!" Camilla refused while whipping my left cheek which causes me to wince in pain.

"My friends will know that I am missing!" I threatened.

"No one saw me bring you here!" Camilla objected while causing a welt to appear on my stomach.

"You really are a pathetic coward doing this to a woman tied to a chair!" I pointed out.

"Shut up!" Camilla commanded while whipping my right breast.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" I desperately screamed.

"No one will hear you!" my brunette tormentor challenged while putting a painful mark on my forehead.

"Why are you doing this?" I hollered.

"Why do you think?" Camilla probed while attacking my left knee with the whip.

"Because you're the world's biggest jerk?" I jibed.

"No," Camilla objected while smiting the top of my head. "When you are gone, Leah will be mine!"

"Leah wouldn't be that stupid whether I am here or not!" I challenged.

"I can be very persuasive!" Camilla cackled while putting down the whip.

"What's the matter?" I teased. "You aren't getting tired are you?"

"You are really starting to bore me!" Camilla sneered while pulling a dagger with a jewel encrusted handle from out of nowhere.

I knew that I was in trouble and that no one would come to my rescue. I knew that I was going to have to take down the she-beast myself if I was going to have any chance of leaving here alive. I yanked on the ropes that bound me to the chair with as much strength as I could muster. I don't know how I did it, but I was able to pull myself free from the ropes. I was surprised that my captor wasn't the least bit upset that I had gotten free. Even though I was naked and had no weapons of my own, I knew that I had but to charge the villain. I was disappointed that I was only running at half my speed, but I knew that I couldn't let my slowness stop me. I hoped that I could avoid Camilla's knife as I pulled my right fist back. I scream in anger while throwing the hardest punch that I could.

Is this the end?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)