More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shi Shanshan Shi Shanshan

What's next?

The noble busty elf princess had everything stolen by a human assassin

"Are you going to be executed tomorrow?" Zuka was sitting in an empty cell. All his belongings had been taken away. As an assassin from an enemy country, he failed to the eldest princess Elencia. , so he was locked up here, waiting to be executed. Zuka scratched his messy hair and walked between the cells. After all, people should not give up the chance to live before they are dead. He looked at the room with only a bed and a sink, thinking about how to get out.

But I have to say that the conditions in the Forest of Elves are quite good. Except for his feet being shackled, the cells here are even better than the conditions he had in the organization... After all, his organization is the most in the human empire. Those who hate elves, in the current environment where humans and elves coexist harmoniously, Zuka's organization is naturally hated by both gods and ghosts. As the organization devoted all its efforts to cultivate the picked Zuka into the strongest assassin to Elencia, he found that his so-called "strongest assassin in the organization" was just a child playing tricks in front of the powerful and beautiful elf girl.

Whether it was hiding or sneak attack, the price of underestimating the elf's ability was a big loss for him. Even as soon as Zuka made his move, he knew he had lost. As an assassin of the organization, Zuka doesn't have many emotions. If he can't escape from here, will still be waiting for him. He thought so, closed his eyes, and thought about whether there would be a loophole in this cell for him to escape.

Click——

Unlike human cells, the elven cell fences are not made of iron, but made of tough branches controlled by magic. Now, the branches have fallen, and it seems that someone has entered the cell.

Zuka looked up and his pupils suddenly shrank when he saw the person coming - it was the elf woman and his target, Elencia.

The gorgeous long golden hair, which symbolizes the noble elf blood, is tied up with complicated hairpins on the back of the head, making her look luxurious and capable. Her beautiful emerald eyes are looking at Zuka calmly and calmly, and she can even be called exquisite. The perfect and beautiful facial features harmoniously formed a beautiful face that no male intelligent creature could forget. She also wears smart clothes with white and golden green as the main colors. Because Elencia is an elf marksman who is good at archery. As a marksman, she must move frequently to improve her hit rate. Therefore, the tailoring of her clothes is also very bold and delicate. The fair skin is exposed to the air, as if exuding a sweet and attractive fragrance. The chest is shaped like snow, and the size that can make a man's lower abdomen heat up is undoubtedly a perfect drop-shaped shape. The honey breasts rise and fall with the breathing.

The cyan skirt is spread on both sides of the legs to facilitate movement. The slender thighs are outlined by white pantyhose that are perfectly alluring and can even be said to be sinful. There are also carefully outlined golden lines on the stockings. The complex pattern of the composition shows that this is no ordinary product. The boots on her feet are also exquisite platinum boots.

"Human assassin, we meet again."

The cold girl's voice was pleasant to the ear, but in Zuka's eyes, it seemed like the judgment from hell.

"Hmph, winner or loser, I admit that I fell into your hands this time. But I want to know how you escaped my sneak attack?" Zuka sighed and tried to make her relax her vigilance through conversation. Get out of here yourself.

"Mr. Assassin, your disguise is meaningless to me. It is both clumsy and arrogant... Are these you humans?"

Elencia looked at her slender hands with undisguised contempt for Zuka in her tone.

"But having said that, now I'm here to ask you a question. What's your name? What organization are you from?"

"Can you let me leave alive if I tell you?" Zuka sneered.

But the beauty of the woman in front of him still made him swallow his saliva.

"Do you think you are still qualified to negotiate terms with me, Mr. Assassin?"

Elencia looked at Zuka with a smile, but there was no smile in her eyes: "You assassinated a princess. According to the treaty between humans and elves, our group of elves can deal with you on our own. If you are talking to me, If there are conditions, then it’s still waived.”

It seems that the elf girl in front of her is not the type with big breasts and no brains. On the contrary, as the heir trained by the Elf Queen, she can have such a state of mind at a young age.

"Then do you think you can find out anything?" Zuka shook his head, but his eyes were still behind her.

"Even if it fails this time, there will be another time, just wait."

"Do you think you have a next time? Mr. Assassin, since you don't want to say anything, I can only send you to the execution stand tomorrow..." Elencia turned around and planned to leave, but she seemed to have thought of something, and then He turned back and glanced at Zuka, "But... we can't get you off the execution platform even if we talk about it."

Zuka closed his eyes. For him, everything was over, and he couldn't wait for the chance anyway. He sat dejectedly in his cell, waiting for the next day to come

Late at night, everything was silent, and the birds in the Elf Forest seemed to have fallen asleep, but Zuka couldn't fall asleep. The survival instinct engraved in all living things kept him awake at night.

If you want to survive, you must escape from this cell, but how can you destroy the fence made of magic branches with your bare hands?

Despair, helplessness, anger... everything was attributed to Elencia by Zuka.

"Asshole!!! Why did you fall here?!" Zuka patted the steel vine, blood flowing down his fist.

"I wanted to become the strongest assassin in the empire, why did I fall here?" Zuka roared, and tears began to fall to the ground. "Elencia, one day, I will definitely kill you. There will be another chance tomorrow..."

Zuka no longer has any weapons in his hands, but this does not stop him from using his arms to kill people.

"Are you unwilling...are you angry..."

A hoarse old man's voice suddenly came from behind Zuka. Zuka turned around alertly and saw a tall guy whose face was covered with a black robe.

"Do you want to become stronger...do you want...to survive?"

"Yes, I want to live."

Zuka looked at him with anger in his eyes.

"Is there any way you can help me?"

"Haha... don't be so impatient... Why don't we discuss other topics first... For example, even if you escape, your is still not completed. How do you report it to the organization?"

"Just find an opportunity to continue."

"I will not fail a second time." Zuka hugged his legs, his eyes full of awareness.

"Have you not realized the seriousness of the problem yet..." The man in black robe laughed out loud, "If you fail in the mission, your organization will definitely no longer accept you, and if you run away, the elves will fully want you. Now is a critical period for brave men to form a crusade team. In order to maintain a good relationship with the elves, humans will naturally hunt you together in order to jointly defeat the invading demons."

"Let's not talk about the elves, the strong men in the human empire are enough to crush you to ...you have...no way to escape."

"Then it would be better if I were indeed dead."

Zuka smiled bitterly, with some helplessness on his face.

"If you fail your mission as an assassin, you should die here."

"That's because you haven't jumped out of the limitations of your thinking. For example...you are no longer you? Or in other words, Zuka is no longer Zuka."

"Change your identity and start over? That sounds good."

Zuka laughed and looked up at him.

"Identity? Hmm... let's not talk about it for now. What do you think of Her Majesty the Princess? Simply speaking, you are a male."

"The breasts are big, very beautiful, and the strength is first-rate."

Zuka nodded and made a pertinent comment.

"That's easy." The man in black robe chuckled, "What if I could let you swap bodies with hers?"

"Is that okay?" Zuka looked at him, a little excited.

"Can I be that elf princess?"

"Of course...but as a price, you will have to do things for us in the future." The man in black robe took out a badge with a sharp sword entangled in thorns.

"Acquiring Elencia's body and identity, whether it's strength or power, can help you become the strongest assassin? What's more, from now on, you can enjoy and control that perfect elf girl's body as you wish. ...Hehehe, I'm a little envious of you..."

"As you wish." Zuka took the badge and put it in his clothes.

When I thought that I could become the aloof elf princess Elencia, I could play with her pair of round breasts and scream with her ethereal voice every day. Zuka's cock was somewhat erect.

"How should I use it?"

"You just need to find a way to escape to Elencia's bedroom, and I will naturally help you."

The man in black robe took two steps back, snapped his fingers, and after a burst of magic power, his body slowly turned into ashes and disappeared: "Elencia will definitely hunt you. If you can't even escape, then I can only say You can’t seize this opportunity.”

After finishing speaking, the man in black robe just disappeared. A soft metallic sound sounded in that place. Zuka's dagger was lying quietly on the ground - it had obviously been confiscated by the elf guards.

And when he turned around, he saw that the branch fence of the cell had become thinner and brittle as if it had withered, and was already in a state where it would break if touched casually.

"There's no point in escaping, let's just start." Zuka took the dagger and cut the vines of the cage. After confirming that the badge was in his hand, he pulled up his hood and slowly walked towards the princess's bedroom.

Da da da--

"Huh...huh...huh..."

Zuka's lungs were beating like an old bellows, struggling to squeeze air into his tired body.

The eyesight of the elves is much stronger than that of humans. Zuka was discovered as soon as he escaped from prison. Fortunately, he went in the opposite direction in time and entered the palace of the elves royal family. The complex terrain of the tree palace also blocked the progress of the pursuers to a certain extent. Speed, but only slightly ahead.

There is a feeling of numbness in the calf. It is probably because he was accidentally scratched by an arrow with paralyzing toxin, and he is limping when he walks.

But... fortunately, we arrived.

Zuka pushed open the door and walked in, and a mixture of fresh fragrance and girl's body fragrance poured into Zuka's nostrils. The furnishings in the room are elegant but not gorgeous, on the contrary, they are neat. The big bed and the dresser and wardrobe beside it all show that this is a girl's boudoir.

And there was no one else in the room except him.

"Elencia, you will belong to me soon." Zuka licked his tongue and turned directly into her room. As long as you operate it correctly, you can probably use this dagger to take away her body.

boom--

The door to the room was quickly opened, and an angry Elencia rushed in: "How dare you... dare to escape into my room?"

The other guards couldn't keep up with the Elf Princess for a while, so Elenthia was the only one who appeared here. However, in Elenthia's eyes, she alone was enough - after all, she had just been captured. A little human assassin that he easily subdued.

"Okay, let's say goodbye." Zuka picked up the dagger. He stabbed her directly, activating the magic power left by the man in black.

"Innocent!"

With a scream, Elencia pulled out her silver rapier and struck directly at him.

Buzz——

With a metallic buzzing sound, the dagger was knocked away, and the rapier was pressed against Zuka's throat. The difference in strength was really too big: "Mr. Assassin, you don't cherish the opportunity. Now, I can only ask You go to hell!"

Just as the tip of the sword was about to penetrate Zuka's throat, a huge burst of magic power suddenly poured out from behind Elencia. The black magic power turned into a solid chain, locking Elencia at once.

"Varied!?"

Before the elf girl could react, she was already locked to the wall by the magic chain, and the voice of the man in black robes came from behind Zuka: "You are really lucky, Mr. Zuka."

"Sir?" Zuka was a little confused.

"You...who are you!"

Before Zuka's question could be answered, Elencia asked the man in black robe.

The man in black robe did not answer immediately, but took a few steps forward and came to Elenthia, who was kneeling on the ground. He got closer and took a closer look at the noble elf princess. Elenthia only felt a wave of evil in her body. Han seemed to be looking at him like an evil ghost that chooses people to devour: "What a perfect body... The perfect beauty of the elves, their long lifespan, and their powerful strength... If the teacher hadn't allowed us to personally interfere with this world, It's too much, I really want to snatch your body and play with it..."

"What do you mean?"

Elencia instinctively felt that something very bad was about to happen to her.

The man in black robe turned and called Zuka over: "Hey, do you want to start? I have used magic to prevent the guards from finding their way here for the time being."

"Of course, the sooner the better for this kind of thing."

Zuka nodded and threw the dagger aside.

"I can't wait to turn into this slutty woman."

Zuka touched Elencia’s face and even licked it.

“Mmm, it tastes great”

"Get away... get away!"

Elencia wanted to struggle, but was unable to stop Zuka from blaspheming and teasing her.

"Okay, then I'll start."

The man in black robe stretched out his arms, pressed one hand on Elencia's forehead, and pressed the other hand on Zuka's forehead, and a strange magic power surged again.

"rise--"

With a low shout, the man in black robe raised his hands, and as Zuka felt a sense of being stripped from his soul, his soul and Elencia's soul were actually stripped out.

【This is! ? How could...it be possible to extract the soul...]

The two bodies, whose souls had been extracted, turned into puppets with their strings cut off, and sat slumped on the ground together.

[Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! ! It's awesome, this feeling of floating in the air! 】

[You see, your lustful body will soon become my possession~]

Zuka was extremely excited when he saw Elencia, who was kneeling on the ground and her eyes were dull.

[I...my body...how can my body be defiled by such a disgusting guy like you! 】

In her soul state, Elencia was powerless to do anything that happened before her. She could only use words to try to shake Zuka.

Zuka smiled proudly and got directly into her body.

【This is yours...how could I...】

The panicked Elencia's soul was also sucked into Zuka's body.

When Elencia opened her eyes again, the man in black robes had disappeared, and the chains on his body had also disappeared. There was a familiar yet unfamiliar figure lying in front of her, and her body seemed to have undergone a huge change. Change.

"Oh, it looks like it was successful..." From the beginning of the soul fusion, Zuka felt as if he had arrived in an extremely comfortable body. The noble and gorgeous container unconsciously accepted this dirty soul and began to slowly expand it to all its limbs and bones.

"Ahem, my voice has changed, and I feel some weight on my chest. It seems to be successful." Elencia lowered her body and touched her body as if she had never seen him before. Even touched her nipples.

"Ah, this is what it feels like to be an elf princess~" Her body was extremely light, and the fragrance she exuded was so alluring.

"Hmph~ You can't control your spreading desire~" Elencia's gentle body was touching Zuka's back, and her slender jade hands were also lightly touching his already erect cock. The body temperature of elves is slightly lower than that of humans. This cold hand touching this swollen and hot part constantly challenges Zuka's rational limit.

"I have always hoped that someone could trick this place~ You are the same, right? Your Highness, Princess~"

Elencia's mouth came out with a voice that sounded like a prostitute, which had no effect on her.

It's as if this noble princess has been completely reduced to a prostitute who makes a living by having sex.

"Don't...don't..."

Zuka struggled to push Elencia away in front of him, but the neurotoxin had spread throughout his body, and he couldn't control his body at all. He could only let the pleasure control his body.

"It's so hot...it hurts...it's so uncomfortable..."

Enduring the desire to ejaculate, Zuka struggled to maintain the final purity of his soul.

"Huh? Don't your arms look good? How about your feet?" Elencia stood up, stepped directly over Zuka who was squatting on the ground, and even sat on his head and touched his with her pussy. head.

"Look, this is my cunt, Elencia~ And with these beautiful legs, the footjob will definitely be great~"

Elencia spread her legs and pointed her pussy towards Zuka who was unable to move. She took off the boots she was wearing while talking. Pull out the white silk toes that are still steaming.

"Try this, my Mr. Assassin."

The leg stuffed in the boot should be the warmest part of Elencia's body, but now it clamped a man's penis, and even touched his glans with her toes.

"What...what on earth do you want...to do..."

Zuka's glans has been slightly moistened by the oozing liquid. The smooth touch of the white silk even made Zuka's rationality drop out for a moment. The cock rubbed by the white silk's little feet continuously delivers pleasure, which makes Zuka The body and the new soul began to adapt and integrate.

"Of course I will completely obtain your body. My princess."

Elencia kept teasing the upper limit of his sanity, and her toes kept rubbing against this cylindrical object.

"Get... my body? How... is it possible..."

"Nothing is impossible~ Doesn't it feel good to be on pointe?"

"Would you like to try this place?" Elencia rubbed his cock with her feet and put her hands on her breasts, rubbing the plump jade rabbits.

"Don't touch my body!"

Zuka saw his body become like this, and his mood had already hit rock bottom, and the words he tried to stop were in vain.

"Actually, you also know that you can't stop me, right?" Elencia's face was full of smiles, and she also put her nipple into her mouth and licked it with all her heart. A prprpr sound was made.

"Yeah~ It feels good to have your nipples licked~" The female pleasure hit the upper limit of her rationality, and the flushed elf princess was already immersed in desire and couldn't extricate herself.

"Stop...stop..."

As Elencia's movements in front of him became more bold and wanton, and the degree of integration between soul and body improved, Zuka felt an inexplicable desire in his heart when he saw himself like this: [So my body...is it so beautiful...]

【wrong! How could I be in heat with myself! 】

But even though he was unwilling to do so, the swelling and pain in his cock still honestly reflected Zuka's desire as a man - a beautiful female elf was posing in front of him, with charming eyes like silk. How could an ordinary man do it? Tolerable.

"Haha, it looks like it's not even close~" Elencia rubbed up and clamped Zuka's cock between her plump breasts. The fingertips also kept rubbing the erect nipples.

"Well, I heard that if the female elf's breasts are big enough, she can spurt out milk during orgasm~"

"I don't know if your slutty, um, body, um, can do it, it's here~"

Perhaps Zuka's own body didn't even have an orgasm, so she started masturbating non-stop using Elencia's body. The feeling of rubbing her nipples even made her body twitch.

"It's...there's no such thing..." The unwilling Zuka could only respond with all his strength. Even though he had been trained as an assassin since he was a child and had strong physical fitness, he couldn't help but seduce and squeeze the seductive elf princess like this. The desire came directly. to the top.

"Ah, yes, it's coming!!!"

Elencia howled wildly, and the elf's sensitive body seemed to have brought her to climax. Not only was the wetness below, but even the two nipples seemed to be filled up and they were spraying out milky white milk crazily. , sprinkled on Zuka’s body.

"Is this what it feels like to spray milk! It feels so good! It's coming again, it's coming again!!" The feeling of the nipple opening made Elencia unable to extricate herself from the pleasure. She originally wanted to pinch this place to try to let the milk accumulate in it. How does it feel to not squirt here? But less than two seconds after I pinched it, the milk spurted out again, even splashing on my face.

"Guah..."

Pfft——

As Elencia squirted and squirted, Zuka could no longer resist, and the thick semen was ejaculated under the teasing of Elenthia's little feet, soaking Elenthia's vagina. The white silk stockings, even the fair belly of the elf princess and her pretty face with a lustful flush were stained with some sticky liquid. Elencia also gently stretched out her uvula with interest, licked the semen on her lips, and showed a satisfied look. The elf's milk also spread on Zuka's face, which looked painful and afraid.

"Yeah, is this Princess's memory? It feels pretty good~" mocking Zuka, who was already a little exhausted from the orgasm, Elencia licked the semen off her face, then sucked her nipples while abusing her Looking at the man in front of him.

"My mother and sister are both quite beautiful~ It's a pity that my sister is too young and not old enough to spray breast milk."

"But it's okay, mom. Do you want me to use your body to your mother? I quite like this kind of mother-daughter . I hope her elf milk is also delicious."

"You... thief..." Zuka also successfully read all the memories in Zuka's body because of the ejaculation just now: "You... you were just saved by that person. My mother... my Sister... will definitely see through you!"

"Oh~ You also discovered why there are memories, right~ What do you think will happen if I go deeper?"

Elencia stuck out her tongue, dripped the milk she had not yet drank on the ground, and then slowly approached Zuka's part that was erect again.

"This cock that has just been footjobd may also have the taste of my toes. It's so good~" Elencia licked the overflowing semen, then directly took the thing in her mouth and teased it with her tongue. this place,

"Varied……!?"

Zuka's cock filled Elencia's cherry mouth. The warm touch instantly restored the power of the cock that had already been ejaculated once. He instinctively pushed it up and directly pushed it against Elencia's throat. It smelled fishy. The smell of semen made Elencia's heart flutter.

"Guah~"

Elencia retched, then stood up and asked him to look at her pussy.

"Look, love fluid has already flowed out from this part of my princess~" Her fingers kept pumping in and out, and under the impact of pleasure, Elencia's feet felt numb just by standing up.

"Now it's your turn to satisfy me~ Mr. Assassin~"

Elencia sat down directly on the erect cock.

"What...Eh!?"

Zuka groaned, and the thick cock was completely swallowed by Elencia's pussy. The elf princess's untouched vagina is actually a famous instrument, the soft flesh and folds soothing Zuka's entire cock.

[The warm feeling wrapped around my crotch...it's a lie...]

"Ah~" Zuka moved his butt up and down, trying his best to experience this feeling.

The plump and beautiful buttocks were galloping on Zuka's body, and the princess's unsatisfied body made her feel even more comfortable. The feeling of intercourse was like the firewood being ignited for the first time.

"Hmm~ This princess's body is really naughty, she's so sensitive."

"Let me feel this kind of female love"

"Goooo..."

Looking at myself in front of me, looking completely slutty and slutty, with even my own semen on that delicate and pretty face, my inner defenses were finally broken and crushed by such shocking facts and inner despair.

[Mother...sister...]

The merging of body and soul continues to accelerate, and the man's instinct is taking over the position of dominating the body. His eyes are dull, and he just instinctively wants to obtain pleasure from the lustful and seductive beautiful elf in front of him.

"Hmm~ Yours is really addictive~ This is too erotic~"

The princess's virgin blood mixed with love fluid flowed on the ground, and her memory was slowly taken away by a stranger like her body.

"Yeah~ My mother's name is Alicia, and my sister's name is Eve?" Alicia digested her memory, pressing Zuka's waist and twisting her butt in dissatisfaction.

"Hurry up and cum, you nameless assassin. Is this princess' body so unbearable?"

Elencia patted his face. It was obvious that he had climaxed several times but he still didn't look intoxicated.

"Ah... don't use... don't use my tone... to speak..."

The empty eyes reflected that the inner soul had completely collapsed, and the toxins in the body had slowly subsided after such a period of time. Zuka, who was able to move again, began to actively push his cock into Elencia's vagina one after another. Poke inside.

"Fuck... damn bitch... give your body... back..."

"Oh!" Zuka, who suddenly moved, pressed against his love heart. Elencia's body twitched, and her love fluid slowly flowed out.

"That's great~ That's it!"

Elencia straightened her back and placed her hands on her nipples, vigorously rubbing the sensitive area where something had just erupted.

"It seems like my nipples are going to feel that way again!" This congested area felt swollen again, and the slightly overflowing milk also flowed onto my fingers.

"Ha...it feels so good...my body...so comfortable...this feeling..."

Zuka thrust mechanically, making every inch of the flesh wall smeared with his own color, and the pleasure slowly reached its peak.

"Ah~ It's coming again!!" His fingers could no longer suppress the feeling of wanting to burst out. Elencia twisted her waist to cooperate with Zuka's actions, and the fingers pinching her nipples could no longer stop the spread of pleasure, and her milk spurted out like a wild horse running wild.

"Ah~oh!"

Elencia gave up control of her body and allowed Zuka to violate her

The plump breasts swayed up and down with the intercourse of the body, and the milk spurted out like water jets with the movement of the body.

Spilled on his room.

Zuka also broke through his own pleasure limit with this cry, and filled Elencia's flesh pot with his own semen. The warm liquid instantly mixed with the elf's love fluid and slowly flowed down.

"Ugh..."

After ejaculating, Zuka completed his toy mission as a newborn Elencia to familiarize himself with her body. He fainted with a muffled groan, and all the memories from Elencia's body also poured into the new body like a tide. in the owner's mind.

"Ah...hiss. The elves still have a lot of memories..." Elencia digested the past memories and gradually changed into the original owner of the body. Even the soul slowly turned into that of Elencia.

"Well, let's go and taste the taste of the queen when you have time," Elencia kicked Zuka away and walked towards the closet while rubbing her nipples. Find princess clothes.

"Well, this is not bad." Elencia took out a pure white dress. This is the dress that my mother customized for me when I became an adult.

Elencia took out a set of the same regular clothes and changed out of her clothes that were soaked with honey, semen and milk. Looking at the dazzling array of clothes of different styles in the wardrobe, the newborn elf princess showed a satisfied smile: "She is indeed the princess who will become the next elf queen in the future. I want to wear these clothes... wearing these Masturbating in front of a floor-length mirror must be very erotic, right? It goes well with this erotic body~"

Thinking of this, Elencia looked at Zuka who was lying on the ground, raised the corners of her mouth, and flashed a sneer.

It took a while before the elf guards arrived at Elencia's bedroom, but as soon as they entered the door, they saw Her Majesty the Princess sitting on the bed calmly and looking at them with a smile. Next to her was the escaped assassin who was with wounds all over his body. , the bloody elf mithril rapier on the ground showed whose method it was.

"Your Majesty... Your Majesty the Princess... I neglected my duty and allowed thieves to break into your palace!"

The captain of the guard knelt down on one knee to salute, and the others did the same, waiting for Elencia's fate.

"It doesn't matter, this assassin was seriously injured. He was already bleeding all over his body when he came in." Elencia put the sword back into the scabbard, hugged her chest and deliberately raised her big breasts, looking at the group of helpless people. guard.

"But how did he break in? Or how did he open the cage and get the weapon."

"The subordinate guards are investigating, please punish me, Princess!"

When the guard captain saw Elencia saying such words, he felt that the security was not in place and he was at fault first, so he lowered his head.

"Go back. If you can't give me an answer before tomorrow, there's no need for you to be the captain."

Elencia turned around, no longer looking at her face, but turned her butt towards him.

"Yes...yes!" The guard captain raised his head and happened to look at Elencia's buttocks. He was stunned for a moment, then realized that what he did was completely offensive and quickly looked away: "Your Majesty, may I ask this? How to deal with assassins?”

[Your Majesty the Princess...so beautiful...]

The captain of the guard couldn't help but think wildly in his mind. In his eyes, unlike her usual capable and cold temperament, Her Highness the Princess now has a more seductive and feminine look that makes people want to hold her in their arms.

"Proceed as planned"

Elencia sat on the bed and looked teasingly at the captain who did not dare to look directly at her.

"Yes. Then you are disturbing Her Royal Highness the rest."

The guards grabbed Zuka who fell to the ground, left Elencia's bedroom, and gently closed the door. Behind the leaving figure was Elencia's self-satisfied and wanton mocking. These loyal guards may have never dreamed that the beautiful elf princess Elenthia they were loyal to had become the clothes and disguise of an evil male human, and that the soul of the real Elenthia was inside the assassin who was about to be executed. , maybe no one will know this fact except the newly born Elencia and the man in black robe who gave him abilities and opportunities, right?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)