More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Long John Silver Long John Silver

What's next?

The next morning

This was one of the weirdest dreams Billy has ever had. He was embarrassed, but also still very horny, which only made his embarrassment worse. Only the groan of one of his friends got him out of his head. He saw Chad waking up. He got off from his sleeping bag and stood with his back towards Billy. He was surprised to see him only wearing underwear. Once he turned around though there was something that surprised him even more, seeing him have a hard-on. He just stared at it completely dumb folded.

C: "What are you looking at?"

T: "Whoa Chad what did you dream about?"

Only then Chad looked down and realized his boner. He tried to cover it, but instead pressed his hips forward.

T: "Dude what are you doing? Now your penis is even sticking out!"

C: "Well it seems like I am not the only one!"

Chad pointed his finger towards Tim, who was now also standing on his sleeping bag. The was a small bulge in his briefs as well. And just as Chad he could not cover it.

G: "Boys it´s time to get up. Breakfast is ready so hurry up and get down! Don´t make me get upstairs and drag you down."

All three boys looked towards the door, remembering their dreams. That was also the moment Billy realized that like his two friends he also had a hard-on. And like the others, judging by not wearing his pajamas, he also only had his briefs on, but something felt weird.

C: "Well your sexy mom is waiting for us. We should not make her wait, Billy."

Chad was always talking about his mother this way. Billy hated it. He actually didn´t like Chad in general. He bullied Billy since first class every now and then. Only about half a year ago did he mostly stop because they both befriended Tim and became something like "friends" as well. He still sometimes makes dumb jokes about Billy, but otherwise bullied others instead. Unwillingly Billy finally got out of bed as well. He was looking for his pajamas, but they were nowhere to be found. Best thing he could do was get up and be careful to not show them, especially Chad, his hard-on.

C: "What the hell! Little Billy is wearing woman’s panties!"

Billy hated that nickname, but when he looked down he realized Chad was right. For whatever reason he wore pink panties.

B: "How? What happened?"

C: "Are those your mothers panties? That is just so wrong."

Gone were the questions about the two boys’ penises on display. All the focus shifted towards the pink panties. Chad had a smug smile across his face and even Tim had a hard time to cover his smile. Billy ran to his closet and took out one of his white briefs, but the moment he bent down to change his underwear he dropped the underwear, stood back straight, grabbed his mother’s panties on each side and gave himself a wedgie. Like coming out of a dream he looked and realized what he did. He quickly bent forward again only to straighten up and give himself a wedgie again.

B: "What is happening???"

Billy was confused and without thinking he turned towards the other boys. That was the moment they couldn´t contain their laughter anymore. It was not only the pink panties anymore, nor the wet spot on his crotch. It was them seeing his little mini-hard-on poking through the silk, but not only that. Due to the two wedgies Billy’s balls also were falling out of the thin part of the panties, one on each side. Once he realized that he tried to cover himself, only to present this weird picture even better.

C: "I never expected "Little Billy" to be this fitting."

Billy never felt more humiliated and embarrassed (until now!). He wished for this horrible situation to finally end.

G: "Boys please stop wasting time and come down!"

Do they?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)