More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Long John Silver Long John Silver

Do they?

They rush down

(I finally had the time to properly add the pictures. I added quite a lot in the later stages of the story (especially with the new chapters) and even some complementary videos. Enjoy and feel free to pitch me ideas as well as some good pictures!)

Suddenly, all three boys made their way down to the kitchen. Chad was still somewhat smiling, while Billy was unsure of how his mother would react to seeing him wear her panties. And while they were all basically naked and somewhat confused, what was mostly on their mind was the fact that they were all still hard and could not cover themselves. How would they explain to Billy´s mother? The boys arrived downstairs and all the walking did not help them to cool off. For Chad at least it was helpful in the way that through all the moving his erection somehow managed to get back into his briefs. They all arrived at the entrance of the kitchen. They did not actually want to go further inside, so they all waited there lined up. They heard Billy’s mom going through some stuff under the kitchen sink, but they could not actually see her.

G: "Hello there, boys! Oh my, you must have had some very vivid dreams."

Gabriella got up and was now clearly visible above the kitchen counter. She stood there in her bathrobe with her huge breasts sticking out in her black lace bra. All three looked up at her and that was the moment they had their most intense orgasms of their lives so far. It hit them hard and in full surprise. They did their best to hold back their groans and mostly managed, but they completely forgot about the weird faces they made. Other than that, they pretty much stood still, except that they were all sticking out their crotches again, almost humping into their underwear. Gabriella had a huge smile across her face, especially seeing big wet spots forming across their crotches. Yet she still tried to play the innocent.

G: "Is everything all right? You look like you are in discomfort. Billy! Not again!"

She came out from behind the kitchen counter and walked towards Billy. She stood in front of him trying her best to make a stern face and put her hands on her hips. Billy who still was about to finish coming inside of his mother’s panties looked at her confused.

G: "So many times I told you to stop wearing mommy’s panties. Look at them you completely soiled them! And what is that sticking out between your legs?"

B: "This is my...my ball sack. And I never wore your panties before!"

G: "Stop lying young man. We already had this discussion. Take them off immediately!"

Billy did not understand why his mother was lying as he never wore her panties before, but he was too afraid and embarrassed to talk back to her. He turned towards his room.

G: "Where are you going? I told you to take them off immediately!"

He just couldn´t believe it. It almost seemed like his mother wanted to humiliate him. In the end he had . He was raised to not disobey his mother. But instead of pulling them down, he again yanked them up instead while looking at his mother’s face.

G: "Oh Billy what are you doing? I don´t understand this. Do they feel this good?"

B: "Yes, they are very soft."

Billy didn´t know why he had the urge to answer his mother. He was also completely caught off guard with his answer. Same goes for Chad who, although somewhat embarrassed himself, really enjoyed this whole scene.

G: "Well if you don´t take them off then I have to!"

And just like that she did. She bent down in front of the boys and grabbed the waistband of the panties. If they wanted to, they could have looked at her clearly visible cleavage, but they were all focused on her hands as they could still not believe what was about to happen. In one swift motion she pulled down the panties and Billy quickly raised one leg after another when she pulled them from his feet. She got back up and looked at the huge wet spot with a raised eyebrow. Then she put them into a side pocket of her bathrobe.

G: "You really are a naughty boy Billy!"

Immediately Billy groaned involuntarily and, although he just had the best and most embarrassing orgasm of his life, he suddenly got hard again, right in front of his mother.

G: "Oh my god Billy! I AM YOUR MOTHER! You better cover that little friend of yours."

And Billy tried his best, but all he did was presenting his little friend even more. He was basically shoving it towards his mother. Next to him Chad could not hold back anymore.

C: "It´s even smaller than I thought, little Billy!"

B: "Mom, please..."

G: "Well that´s not very nice of you Chad, but it somehow is fitting. Also, it´s your own fault. You shouldn´t be surprised that people make fun of you if you parade your little Billy around like this."

Although it was partially true it didn´t help to get along with Chads smug smiling face.

Is it gonna be a normal breakfast?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)