More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

The next day...

Waking up the next day, Jen sat up and yawned, scratching her green hair loose and smecked her lips looking over her shoulder at the four hulk clones still asleep and snoring loudly behind her. Snorting with a smirk, she got up and stretched, not wanting to wake them up just yet. Making her way back to the stream where she was told there was fresh water, Jennifer found the babbling brook and smiled, finding it led to a pool where she could probably take a bath if it ever came to it. Bending down to her knees, the She-Hulk cupped her hands together and took sips of the clear water to get refreshed and then made her way over to the calm pool waters and use the smooth surface to see her reflection. Turning her face back and forth to get a look at herself and smile back at her reflection.

"Well Jen, girl... You looked worse."

Matted in sand and her cloths torn from the crash, She-Hulk huffed in annoyance tracing her finger over a tear in the shoulder cuff of her dress jacket and salt water had dried and stained the purple fabric irreparably. Her clothes were ruined.

"Hmm, this was my favorite too... At the very least he could have kidnapped me at home where I was wearing something casual like gym shorts and a tube top or something, this is dry clean only!" Pouting at her circumstances, Jen stood up and stamped her foot in frustration with enough it spooked some of the birds in the trees.

Cutting her way through the brush around her, Betty arrived soon after, waving a hand over her yawning mouth when she joined Jen at the side of the creek and muttered a 'good morning' before taking a drink herself, ignoring the green woman fretting over her expensive clothes.

"This sucks, this suit cost me 800 dollars..."

"Heh, too bad. Never had to worry about that in MY line of work. I mean, wearing all purple? The Leader was right, you stick out like a sore thumb."

Looking over to Betty as she got back up to her feet and wiped her black lips, Jen tilted her hip and rested her hands at her sides, narrowing her eyes to the red skinned woman. "Yeah? What were you doing when the Leader snatched YOU up?"

Stretching her arms over her head and wriggling her hips on the spot, Betty opened one of her yellow eyes back at the green woman and frowned. "There was an old army bar I frequent, after going red and hot, I went back to see if I could drink some of the biggest guys there under the table... Imagine my surprise when someone ruffeed my drink with enough tranquilizer to knock out a whale and chained me up to a wall next to you on an airplane."

"Sigh... Well looks like the both of us had a shitty day yesterday, now we gotta find a way off this ball of dirt and back to civilization. I already miss my morning coffee."

"Pfff... Crybaby. Let's hope the clones of my former husband are smart enough to make something that floats in the water long enough to get us to the mainland."

"Hey! I'm NOT a crybaby, I've dealt with some tough stuff in the past too."

"RIGHT... Those court hearings must drag on and on, how DO you manage?"

Pouting and wringing her hands at her sides, Jen could just hear her heart boom in her chest like the beating of a drum, her blood boiling over in her viens as she tried to reign her temper in. Closing her eyes and exhaling a breath, she let the matter go, following Betty back to where the others slept. Whispering under her breath "Bitch..." Quietly enough she hoped Betty didn't hear.

"Skank..."

She heard.

*

Four hours later and enough screaming to scare off the birds in the jungle trees throughout the entire island, Jen and Betty discovered that no... They were not smart enough. Huddled together with various looks of accomplishment on their green faces, the four Hulk clones presented their raft to get off the island; a bundle of rocks tied together with vines and a stick on top.

"How do you dare call that a boat?! It's made of rocks, ROCKS!!!"

Scratching their heads in collective confusion, the gamma brutes looked to their work and to each other for answers when one of them finally piped up the only thought he could come up with.

"Rocks no float?"

"OF COURSE THEY FUCKING DON'T! THEY'RE ROCKS!!!" Roared Betty in rage, bursting into flames out of frustration and causing the sand around her boots to glaze and melt.

Looking back at each other and back to their so called ship, the clones had this brief moment of realization. "OH!... Should have used SAND then."

"Sand float, right?"

Developing an eye twitch in her frustration, Jen stormed up to the pile of rocks on the beach and hoisted the failed attempt of a boat up over her head, gritting her teeth before throwing the thing out onto the horizon where it disappeared save for a tiny splash out in the ocean. Breathing hard and still fuming over the entire matter, Jen stormed over to a nearby clearing on the beach and slumped down to sit. Slowly calming down, Betty did the same and joined her, leaving footprint shaped puddles of glazed sand behind her when she did.

"Something tells me the next few days on this rock is going to be very stimulating..."

"No shit..."

Up until the sun had set, Jen and Betty sat in front of a crude bon fire set up over the beach front, Not trusting the four idiots in their care, Betty set the fire herself. Considering how stressful the day had been, causing some flames wasn't hard for her. Sitting around the open flames flicking around the stone circle they set up, Jennifer held her chin in her hands as she frowned at the day's failed events, while Betty made swiggles in the sand with a nearby stick in hand. The gamma ogres had each fallen asleep again and huddled around the orange glow of the flames as both ladies looked them all over in disappointment.

"Talk about a superiority complex, how did that little gnome get anything done surrounded by retards?!" Betty asked out loud, pointing an open hand over to the four Hulks in front of her. "He really expected to make a world where everyone was like THIS? Screw that!"

"ON a night like this I'd be enjoying a glass of bourbon by now... Sweet, SWEET bourbon. Now all I have is spring water and tropical peaches to eat for the rest of our lives."

"Yeah... This sucks! What are we supposed to do now? Spend the rest of our lives on this ball of dirt?"

Blowing a strand of green hair out of her eyes Jen leaned back and looked over to one of the brutes and caught herself staring. Stretched out on his back and snoring like a table saw, the dark green skinned hulk clone scratch unconsciously at his crotch... and the baseball bat sized boner tenting his pants. Gawking at the bulge in his tattered shorts, Jen blinked rapidly wondering if what she was seeing was real or not.

"Wow... Leader made these guys big all over!"

Bundling herself close, Jen let the heat of the fire lull her to sleep, drifting to slumber when she slumped down to her side and closed her eyes.

*

"Oh. Eh, m-morning, Miss Walters..."

Joesph was the latest of the firm's interns. Tall, thin and boyishly handsome, his overworked and underpaid conditions barely diminished his sexual appeal. He always showed up every morning with his hair nearly groomed, his shirt pressed and tucked in, and his posture strong, but neve stiff. Endurance *and* flexibility. Jen loved to find that in a man.

She also loved it when he wasn't a slouch in the brains department, either. Jen was the last stop on Joesph's office coffee run, and though the manner by which he walked in on her was barely suggestive—seated on the edge of her desk, perched up backwards on her arms, legs crossed and chest thrust out. It wasn't anything her co-workers would discern as anything more than playful, flirty Jen. After warming Joesph up the past few days with impish winks, smiles and comments, Jen saw his eyes light up in what was about to happen, and Jen swooned with pride like a fisherman nabbing a prized catch.

"Morning, Joesph," Jen beamed. "You have my coffee, just the way I like it?"

Jen watched him slip into her office through the door left ajar, but was quick to spin around and lock it behind him before he came to her. Thinking quick on his feet, even when the blood in his head was going somewhere else. The young man was going to make a great paralegal one day. With Jen perched on her desk, she managed to be at a decent eye-level with Joesph, who closed in the arm's length between them by offering her drink.

"Extra large mocha blend, with a hint of mint," he said through a genteel smile. Jen took the drink with both hands—one cupping the bottom, the other curled around the side as am excuse to briefly rest her fingers over Joesph's. She arched her neck, giving him a open and clear look at her neck as she drank her coffee in strong, heady gulps. Even with her eyes shut as she drank, Jen had complete certainty Joesph's gaze was locked on her flexing throat, and that got his imagination going. Jen probably could only dream of landing someone like Joesph when she was his age, but now, he was like a cat toy to her. The fact that he hadn't already turned to putty over all her flirtatious advances was a good sign. As fun as it was to wear a virile man down to sheer sexual need, wouldn't trade it for a guy who couldn't adequately perform once she reeled him in.

Considering Joesph's was still there, though, all while Jen downed her coffee in one sitting. Could she really be so lucky?

Jen pulled the cup away from her lips, finishing the drink with a satisfactory Ahh before flicking her eyes back to Joesph, who was looking back at her with his lips tight and his eyes excited.

"But I didn't call you in here for the coffee."

"N-no?"

Putting the drink down and pulling him closer by his tie, Jen smiled to herself as she fished him in closer until he was between her open thighs, chuckling as she pulled him in close. "I was thinking of having a treat to go with my morning coffee, and guess what I had in mind." She purred, licking his nose before pulling him in for a kiss. Wrapping her legs around him waist, Jen pulled away from the kiss to shove paperwork off her desk to clear it and began fumbling with the man's belt.

"B-but what if everyone hears?"

"Oh they'll get their bite of you in time, but for now I call dibs... Help me out, will you?"

Laying back over her desk, Jen pried his belt free and undid his pants, guiding his hands to undo her blouse. She could hear her heart race in her ear, thumping with the pulse coursing through her. Seeing him daintily undo each button one at a time, Jen purred under her breath. "Faster. Now!"

Getting the cue, he opted to just rip her blouse open, leaving buttons to fly across the room as she did the same to his own work shirt. Kicking her heeled shoes off and prying her panties off with just her thumb, Jen pulled the man close and helped him draw his pants and underwear down while he undid her bra from the front. Prying her jacket, bra and ruined blouse off her shoulders, Jen flung them across the room, laughing as she found the man doing the same with his own clothes as her finally gripped at her thighs and aimed his hardening erection into her folds. Fluttering her eyes, Jen curled her toes, pulled the man in for a languid kiss, growling into his mouth. Locking her legs more tightly around his waist, she could already feel him thrust into her, causing her to grin into the kiss and break off with a laugh.

"Hmm, NOW you're getting it."

Flicking off whatever was still on her desk, Jen leaned back and moaned as she felt him buck and thrust into her, capturing one of her bare tits into his mouth to lick and suck at. Groaning under the effort, the intern... She never bothered to know his name, hoisted one of her legs over his shoulder, snorting and grunting as he thrust harder, more aggressively into her, so much so her breasts heaved from the effort. Then she spotted something, his skin was turning green. Sneering and tensing his muscles, the man's build began to grow, taller, wider, stronger. He was bulking up bigger with every boom of her heartbeat in her ears. She could even feel him grow harder and longer inside her pussy, throbbing and growing in girth and length until she felt stretched wider by his massive cock pistoning into her dripping folds.

Tossing her hair and moaning louder, Jen lolled her head back, feeling her body rock with the male Hulk aggressively thrusting into her, gripping her hips to spear deeper into her. Gripping her desk more tightly, she splintered the wood from the intensity until she felt her lover go tense and growl out a guttural roar she shared in when he unleashed a torrent of cum into her womb, flooding her insides and causing it to spill onto the carpet between his large green feet.

The 'thump' 'thump' 'thump' of her heart was the only sound she could hear, staring up, she sat up to capture his lips again. Growling and moaning into each other's mouths, the two barely said a word save to grunt or growl before Jen returned to her feet and slowly spun around, bending over her broken desk where the brute grabbed her by her flanks and took her from behind. Moaning and growling in lust, Jen could feel his cock invade her pussy, his massive balls slap against her inner thighs, and the pounding of her heart drowning out every other sound before she roared out again in orgasm.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)