More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queenjeni Queenjeni

What's next?

The next day

The next morning, Joe was rudely awakened by Carol.

“Joe, get up! You’ve got to get ready.”

“For what? I’m not doing this!”

Carol slapped him across the face. “Yes you are! I’m not losing custody of my girls just because of some government screw up! I fought hard for them and I’ll be damned if you are going to mess this up for us!”

Joe laid there in shock. He’d never seen Carol so upset.

“Fine, I’ll go.”

“Good,” Carol said sweetly. “I’m sure once you get there and explain the situation they will contact the proper people and get this resolved on their end, while I’m working to get this fixed on our end. Now shower and get dressed. Breakfast is in 20 minuets,” She said as she left the room.

Joe showered and shaved as was his routine. Getting dressed he chose his every day wear, skinny jeans and a loose fitting t shirt.

He walked into the kitchen just as Carol’s daughters were heading out the back door to catch the bus.

Sitting down he quickly ate a bowl of cereal.

“You need to hurry Jo, you don’t want to be late,” Carol said.

“What does it matter? I’ll explain the situation and be home within the hour,” Joe replied.

He finished breakfast, walked out to his car and drove to the school.

Once there, he parked and started walking towards the building when he was stopped by one of the teachers.

“And where do you think you’re going?”

“I’m going to talk to the principal,” Joe replied.

“Everyone entering the building is required to go through the retina scanners, new government policy for student safety,” the teacher stated as she pointed to the line of students waiting to enter.

Joe started walking towards one of the lines when he heard someone call his name. Looking around he spotted Kelly waving him over. “This line is shorter! You be done in no time.”

As Joe rehearsed what he was going to say, he failed to notice that the line he was standing in was entirely comprised of girls.

What happens in the line

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)