More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who sees her first?

The neighbour, of course

00:59:30 (1)

It didn't take long at all for Gwen to notice she had an onlooker already. Her next door neighbour, Kara Smallhouse was tending to the front yard, middleaged and married to Daniel Smallhouse...though the pair of them still looked like they were in their mid twenties, Kara herself being a spunky redhead with lithe features. Most neighbours would be shocked to see a woman strolling out of their home fully nude, though unlike most neighbours, Kara knew Gwen quite well.

"I...feeling brave today?" She asked, mostly surprised at the brash action. The nudity was common knowledge.

"Not really brave just, bored and horny I suppose" Gwen answered honestly, coming over to the front of the Smallhouse residence, propping herself up shamelessly against a recycling bin.

"Gwen you know for a fact you're always horny" Kara replied as she continued trimming her bush "Aren't you worried about getting caught? Arrested?"

"It's kind of the plan. Well the arrested part not so much, but I'm pretty sure nudity comes under freedom of speech somewhere now anyway" Mentioning the plan, she touched her watch, adding an hour to her clock "Paid time off has been driving me insane so I made my own fun"

Looking between Gwen's nude body, her watch and her sly eyes, Kara put her hands on her hips "What are you up to?"

"I locked my clothes away-" Just mentioning it sent a pleasurable chill up my spine "-each person that I know has seen me adds another hour to my time without..."

"Without...wait you're telling me that you have zero clothes available to you?" The redhead asked in shock, though not surprise, again Kara was used to Gwen's antics by now. She merely let out a sigh when the nude woman only replied by innocently nodding her head "You're a real slut you know that, right?"

"Kara I wouldn't have it any other way. So, anything interesting going on today?" She asked, leaning in, a smug smile plastered on her face.

Looking Gwen over again, her neighbour simply shook her head "It's summer break, so there's a party going on for the college students. Given there's they're being a little strict on who gets to go. I'm sure a lovely nude woman like you will be welcomed with open arms"

"Horny and tipsy college kids, yeah that's a combo I'm familiar with" Gwen let out a chuckle, before making ready to leave.

"Hold on a sec, I want a picture for this" Kara smirked, pulling her phone out "Tell me, does your rule count if someone sees a picture of you?"

Gwen stopped to think for a moment, posing to let Kara take the picture "Hm, well if I know who it's being sent to then yeah. Not like I'd be able to track it if you posted it to Twitter"

"That's fair. Well it's being sent to Daniel and...you know Maria from the swinger's party last month?"

"Oh yeah, yeah I know her..." Gwen purred, appreciating a memory as she hit her watch twice, for two more confirmed sightings.

02:46:21 (3)

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)