More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Where to next?

The party

05:21:12 (6)

It took Gwen a short while to find the party Kara had mentioned on her smart watch, but in that time she'd been spotted by three more people, drivers sadly so she didn't get a good view of their reactions. But she noted them down all the same, the timer growing in duration making her pussy tingle with joy. This game was going to keep going for a while, she just knew it. The party grew closer though, nerves seemed to take a step here. Was she ready to expose herself to this many people? Was she really this far in?

Already knowing the answer, Gwen took a deep breath and headed to the front door of the house hosting this surprisingly quiet party and knocked. It wasn't long before the door swung open, on the other side standing a girl in casualwear, blonde, tall, surprised look on her face.

"Well holy shit, you seem underdressed" She chuckled, looking Gwen over shamelessly.

"Overdressed actually" Gwen winked in reply, tapping her watch "I heard there's a party here"

"Hm...maybe. But we're trying to keep rowdy types out, no heavy drinking and no underage drinking. You're not underage are you?"

"Of course not, I'm 22"

"Then come right in nudist" The girl stepped aside, letting Gwen enter and immediately be spotted by another three girls, all dressed in similar ways. Another three taps of her watch. "Step aside girls, this one is a VIP"

Gwen giggled as she was led by the hand by the door greeter, taking her deeper into the house. One more, two, three, four, all girls. She was sensing a trend here. "Did I walk into a sorority party or something?"

"Something like that, you're looking at our college's lesbian and bisexual women's chess club. I'm Millie by the way"

"Gwen...so, that explains all the women" Five, six, seven...how many girls were in this chess club? "Not expecting a nude guest then huh Millie?"

"Not exactly, I suppose you were expecting a bunch of frat boys? Don't mind getting checked out by a bunch of girls?"

"Not at all, I like girls" Eight, nine, ten. They were all following the pair out to the back yard. "I mean either way I came to get seen naked so..."

"A slut huh? We like sluts around here~" Millie teased, pulling Gwen to the middle of the yard "Hey girls, I'd like you to meet my new friend Gwen"

Eleven, fourteen, twenty. Gwen bit her lip and waved, her pussy practically dripping from the attention "Hey I'm Gwen, I'm a slut~"

With a small crowd now gathered around the pair, an enthusiastic 'hey Gwen' echoed amongst the group.

"Gwen why are you naked?" Called out Millie, making sure the girls at the back could hear.

"Because I'm a slut that likes people seeing me naked..." She huffed in reply "...because I'm playing a game, to see how many people will see me naked"

"Would you like the girls to touch you?" Millie asked

"Yes" Gwen lustfully replied

"Would you like the girls to take pictures of you?"

"Only if they tell me who they're sharing it to..."

"Well girls, I think you know what that means"

And with that, the party got a little bit wilder.

06:11:16:45 (35)

The afterparty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)