More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

The motivational program

You all most likely complain about mondays, don’t you? Well, my employees do not. I use an efficient and entertaining method of improving their productivity and rising their morale. I offer them sex with me as a bonus to their wages; and these bonuses are delivered on mondays.

Steve, my right hand had made an algorithm to calculate the productivity of the employees and thus point out who should receive the bonus; it was fair and no-one had complained yet.

From the hundred and two people who worked for me thirty four were office workers and sixty eight were labourers; the division is important, since the algorithm was different for both groups and there was a seperate pool of bonuses. One office worker got to have sex with me, in any way he chose, and another received a fellatio. As for the production workers - two labourers got to have sex with me and the third got a blowjob. That’s right, I had sex of various kind with five men every monday.

The rest of my stuff would receive consolation prize, on mondays I always wore outfits that were revealing, borderline slutty. I walked around the whole facility, so all the guys could get a good view; that might not seem as much, but it also reminded them of the prize they were aiming for.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)