More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

The sexy employer drives to work

Today I was dressed in a red lacy sleeveless bodysuit, short black skirt, black fishnet stockings and red pumps on thirteen centimeter stiletto heels; the bodysuit could be unbuttoned in the crotch area. I also was not wearing a bra underneath, so my nipples were poking visibly through the thin fabric; the skirt was short and barely covered the tops of my stockings. My lips were painted the same shade of red as the bodysuit and heels. Driving in my sportscar I looked more like a trophy wife in her mid-twenties than a businesswoman and a mother of two in her late thirties.

The day was warm, but dark, heavy clouds hung low overhead, threatening with rain. The road was mostly empty and the drive usually took about twenty minutes. This time it was different, because I got pulled over by a police officer on a motorcycle. The car I was driving might have been fast, but I never exceeded the speed limits, so I was genuinely surprised that cop wanted me to stop. But I pulled over, lowered the drive side window and waited for the officer to approach me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)