More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gha93 gha93

What's next?

The morning after

When I woke up the following day in my girlfriend Jennifer's bed, I was unsure if I hadn't just dreamed it all. Yesterday's experiences were too fantastic. But as I looked around the room, I saw the pile of laundry next to the door where I had thrown Jennifer's jeans, top, and bra after taking them upstairs from the garden. So it really happened.

"Good morning, honey." A sleepy Jennifer said next to me, snuggling her naked body against me. "A good morning to you too."

I thought about what to do with my new power and immediately had an obvious idea.

"Snuggle under my covers and take my cock in your mouth," I ordered my girlfriend. Why did I do that? I didn't know it. But it felt good.
"What? Isn't it a bit early for that," she said but was already making her way to my cock.
"What the…?!" she started, so I told her, " Jennifer, it's perfectly normal and natural that I can impose my will on others. You won't question that, just follow my orders. Now go ahead."

Jennifer's gaze slid into vacancy for a moment, and then she enthusiastically began licking my cock. She let it slip deep into her mouth and began to moan slightly. Now her head started moving, bouncing up and down on my cock. After a short time, I was completely hard and ordered Jennifer to lie down and spread her legs wide.

I kissed her deeply and then slid my lips down her body. I sucked on her collarbone, making my way between her legs - she loved it when I kissed her there - and lingered on her pink nipples for a few moments. I ran my tongue over her nipples and sucked on them. She thanked me with a soft, sexy moan. I slid further down, kissing her flat stomach along the way. Eventually, I arrived between her thighs. I licked her labia and massaged her clit with my nose.

"Oh yes, exactly like that!" she moaned and pressed my head tightly against her cunt. With a light sucking, I continued to massage over her labia and finally penetrated her with my tongue. Jennifer wrapped her thighs around my head and hugged me even tighter. Her hips moved rhythmically, pushing my tongue deeper and deeper into her. I played with my hand on her clitoris at the same time. She moaned louder and louder. I could tell she was cumming soon. I changed positions slightly and began sucking on her clit, penetrating her repeatedly with two fingers. Suddenly her moaning surged up, and all I could hear was "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" while she pressed my face even tighter against her rhythmically moving cunt.

After a moment, she let her head fall onto her pillow, exhausted.

I climbed up to her and kissed my beautiful girlfriend passionately. She grabbed my cock and guided it towards her pussy. My head rubbed her clit a few times. One moment later, I entered her with a single thrust of my hips. I buried my head between her large, soft breasts.

I noticed that she was trying to keep her moans down so as not to wake her family, but I just loved hearing her too much.

"Don't hold back. Let it all out!"

A second later, Jennifer began screaming my name furiously. What a wonderful sound!

"Oh yes, Tom! Go on! Oooohh!" she almost screamed as she came for the second time that morning.

Excited by her sight and the moans, I realized that I, too, would cum soon.

"I want to cum on your face," I told her.
"No, you know I don't like that."
"You love it when I cum on you! You love the feel of jizz on your body, and you love its taste! It makes you horny!"

It was like she thought about it for a second, then practically yelled at me, "Oh yeah, please cum on my face. I want your seed. I need your sperm! Please!"

Oh god, I did that. I made her do it!

That was the point where it was too much for me. I jumped up and quickly positioned myself over her face. She grabbed my cock and started pumping my cum out of it. She looked at me with her mouth wide open and her tongue outstretched.

The first splash landed on her nose and extended to her forehead. The next gush landed on her cheek and above her right eye. The following two charges spurted on her tongue. I buried the fifth and final squirt in Jennifer's mouth as she began to suckle my cock vigorously. I was in heaven.

When I was done, and Jennifer was sure that she had milked the last drop of my juice out of me, she collected the jizz spread over her face with her fingers and began to lick it off.

"Oh god, this is sooo delicious. I love the taste. How could I not notice that all this time? Hmmm." She happily licked the last drops off her fingers and then, beaming with joy, looked at me.
"Thanks for the little breakfast snack."
"You're welcome."

I could hardly believe my luck. I have had the desire to cum on her face and in her mouth for years. After all this time, my fantasy had finally come true. Incredible.

Thank you, little purple stone!

"So, what do I have for breakfast now?" I asked her with a grin.
"Would you like me to get you something from the kitchen downstairs?"
"I'd love that," I said gratefully, and Jennifer crawled out of bed and started to dress. When she was just in her thong and bra, I said, "Stop! You can go off like that. There's nothing wrong with that."

Why did I do that? That didn't sound like me at all. But the temptation was too big. I could do anything... and suddenly I wanted so much. I suddenly understood that the stone was also manipulating me. But how should I fight it?

"Okay," Jennifer said and walked out the door down into the kitchen.

My grin grew even wider when I thought that my girlfriend, who was actually so shy, was now wandering through the house half-naked. Something she would usually never do.

I lost the fight.

Who did Jennifer meet in the kitchen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)