More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gha93 gha93

Who did Jennifer meet in the kitchen?

Her brother Ben and his buddy John

My girlfriend Jennifer was in the kitchen for a few minutes when I began to wonder what she was doing there for so long. I quickly put on my pants and a shirt and ran down the stairs.

When I was almost at the kitchen door, I heard the voices of Jennifer's brother Ben and his buddy John, the 19-year-old boy next door who we, along with his brother, suspected of throwing a lump of coal in Jennifer's yard last night. However, considering what had happened since the stone had given me my new power, that now seemed very unlikely.

John was 5 ft 3 in, had shoulder-length reddish hair and was very slim and pale.

I went into the kitchen and saw the two of them sitting at the kitchen table, red-faced, playing some trading card game. At least that's what they had done before Jennifer came into the kitchen wearing only a bra and thong a few minutes ago to bring me something for breakfast. By now the two of them were just holding the cards in their hands as a token of alibi and watched intently as my girlfriend made me a sandwich and wiggled her sexy butt to the music on the radio.

Why did that arouse me so?

I saw that John was trying to make a video of Jennifer with his smartphone. Oh guys...

They hadn't noticed me when I cleared my throat conspicuously.

"Oh, hi Tom !" stammered Ben and his friend John. Both obviously busy acting as if they hadn't spent the last few minutes looking at my girlfriend's sweet ass and, in the case of John, filming it as well.
"Hi darling!" said Jennifer when she noticed me. "I'm almost done. Just a little moment. Did you see, John is here. He said he didn't know what kind of lump of coal I was talking about and that he and his brother weren't at home last night."
"It doesn't matter that much. Don't think about the stone anymore." With that she turned back to the sandwich and continued to dance around. The boys looked back and forth between Jennifer and me questioningly. I realized I had to do something.

"Ben and John, it is completely normal and natural that I can impose my will on others. You will not question it, but simply follow my orders."

The eyes of the two wandered briefly and then became clear again.

What did Tom do with the two?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)