More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Serca45 Serca45

What happens on the weekend?

The masseuse

When the massive package arrives on my doorstep I'm endlessly confused, what could this be? I drag it into the living room and look at the tag, it's addressed to my girlfriend... Huh.

When she gets home she gives little hops of excitement as she see's the big box "Oh yay! It's finally here!"

I walk into the living room "What is it babe?"

She gives a devilish smile "Oh well you know how good I am at giving massages right? Well I've decides to do it as a side job here at the house! This right here is my table, I can't wait to drain someone's stress on it..."

I'm sort of shocked "babe don't you need like a certification or something to do that?"

She giggles "Well yeah but I highly doubt your friends will turn me in... I already have an appointment on Sunday with Richard!"

My head is spinning "My friends? Richard? Wait, what baby? What the hell is going on!?!"

She walks forward and begins to slowly rub my cock "Nothing, I'm just going to service your friends for a bit of spending money.."

I back away from her "No! NO! This is about what you said the other day isn't it!?! I already said my friends wanted to fuck you what is your deal!?! You can't do this!"

She giggles "Ohhhh! That's why your acting this way! Honey this is seriously just about massages, it has nothing to do with that conversation at all." She shakes her head while giggling, "You seriously thought I was gonna try to fuck Richard!?! Ugh he is so gross and fat, it's gonna be hard enough just to touch his back."

I feel myself begining to deflate a little "Oh... Oh well good... But I still don't know how comfortable I am with you even just giving massages... It doesn't feel right."

She again walks up and begins rubbing my cock "Come on babe don't be so possessive... I have hobbies and passions that don't involve you just accept that... Now would you be a dear and move the table to the basement?... Oh and more packages will be arriving in the next couple days just put them down there as well."

She saunters away, hips swaying. I'm left to stand there staring at the table with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)